Clubplanet Nightlife Community

(it's been done before) what does your first name mean?

weyes

Originally posted by tastyt

It's not my spelling, but Diana is the Roman goddess of the moon, the hunt, and fertility.

when i was younger, i wanted to be named Diana. if i have a daughter, i may name her that.

my name means "innocent" or "pure"

which is fitting.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Its Daniella not Danielle :)

re-read my very detailed post, dee!!! if i'm anything, it's thorough.
Originally posted by weyes

well, hon, i've looked at four other sites now and yer name ain't there :( . it may just be a very new adaptation of "danielle," ...

Originally posted by wideskies

when i was younger, i wanted to be named Diana. if i have a daughter, i may name her that.

Cool! :D You're the second person in a few months who's told me she's thinking of naming her daugher Diana, the other person wants to use my spelling, lol.

Originally posted by wideskies

my name means "innocent" or "pure"

which is fitting.

LIES! :tongue: :tongue:

Nicholas = you were named after your grandfather so you have to name your son after your father or you will be left out of the will and disowned by the family - our blood must live on!

...the site's refer Nicholas to "people's victory" which is an association to Nike...but i always joke around and say, it's Nicholas as in St. Nicholas - protector of the childern (Greek St Nicholas)...

BUT...my last name is really the more interesting of the two...but that is obviously another post...

Originally posted by misk

..and melissa means HONEY BEE.........whatever

Oh my god, that's fkcn great! lol.....:laugh:

From now on that is your new nickname my dear little HONEY BEE!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

See ya at Temps - Call me tonight if you can - We need to discuss something - I'm sure you already know what it is!!!! :devil: