Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Women's World Cup

vicman

Originally posted by Sapexec

Dude, you could have kept that corn comment to yourself. Gross.

By the way, are there really going to be hot girls at Womens Soccer Game? Ever been to a mystics game? LOL

Alizee_dance.gif

googoo.gif

all of your comments should be kept to yourself :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

where is nautilus, he back from rome? maybe he wants to go.

Yo, i am back and definitely down for some soccer craziness. BTW, yestreday i was flying back and could have sworn that next to me was sitting Mia Hamm - she looked like her and was wearing soccer shorts...but then at passport control i made sure to take a peek at her passport and it was some Sarah girl...:(

Originally posted by nautilus60

Yo, i am back and definitely down for some soccer craziness. BTW, yestreday i was flying back and could have sworn that next to me was sitting Mia Hamm - she looked like her and was wearing soccer shorts...

Yes, because a soccer player would obviously wear soccer shorts out, just like a basketball player would wear their jersey out or a baseball player would wear their uniform out. :tongue:

btw, i need to start saving $$ for the 2006 world cup in germany :D

I am making plans to go next summer to Portugal for Euro Cup. The package price for three games with air and hotel is $1800. But I think i can do cheaper...No need to wait for 2006.

I am making plans to go next summer to Portugal for Euro Cup. The package price for three games with air and hotel is $1800. But I think i can do cheaper...No need to wait for 2006.

yeah, i would do that, but i got other issues aside from the $$.

No shit...:tongue:

Dude, whatever it is...do not postpone anything you would like to do. Theres might not be a tommorrow. Enjoy your life today. Thats how i look at it.

yeah i know, i just don't like the idea of having to swim across the border in order to get back to the US after the trip.

yeah i know, i just don't like the idea of having to swim across the border in order to get back to the US after the trip.

wash some dishes on a cruise boat back... surely you have experience in that.

Ohhhh, i see now...Yeah, you might wanna postpone this one or stay in Portugal - its not all that bad,:rolleyes:...lol.

Originally posted by kken

wash some dishes on a cruise boat back... surely you have experience in that.

i typically just make a run for it across the mohave desert. only real reason why i have ever been to the west coast.:rolleyes:

Damn dude... any wetback worth his fruit picking gloves knows a good way across the border... don't tell me it's been THAT long... :rolleyes:

Ohhhh, i see now...Yeah, you might wanna postpone this one or stay in Portugal - its not all that bad,:rolleyes:...lol.

maybe i can meet a portuguese-american chick out there and everything will be resolved. :D