Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Doc Martin @ Opium?!?!?!?

lyrik

I heard through the grapevine that the Doc was going to be at Opium in like the next two weeks or so.......anyone have the 411 on this or have I been misinformed. This would be an awsome CP night for the House people on the boards...hope there is truth to the rumor.

Originally posted by lyrik

I heard through the grapevine that the Doc was going to be at Opium in like the next two weeks or so.......anyone have the 411 on this or have I been misinformed. This would be an awsome CP night for the House people on the boards...hope there is truth to the rumor.

I'd be there but forget about CP....few peepz from here know how to appreciate good deep house.

Originally posted by laliux

I'd be there but forget about CP....few peepz from here know how to appreciate good deep house.

Well said my friend... well said!

As William Wallace once said....

Ohhhhh fuck it! I forget what the damn guy said! :laugh:

Wanna hear some deep house mixes on a deep house site??? We put new mixes up monthly....

LUST WEBSITE

Originally posted by vaughanz

Well said my friend... well said!

As William Wallace once said....

Ohhhhh fuck it! I forget what the damn guy said! :laugh:

Wanna hear some deep house mixes on a deep house site??? We put new mixes up monthly....

LUST WEBSITE

well man.. the night of Marques Wyatt @ Opium, I think only 3 peepz from here went so I rest my case.

I'm there if its true....anyways..it was on an email a friend of mine got about this coming weekend and at the bottom it suggests that the Doc will be there in a couple of weeks......DADE do have any info on this please!!! I am so there with about 10 people as long as I have some notice before hand.

I caught Heather at Bash Thurs night of the conf. Fred was suppose to be there too, but was stuck in Canada....let me tell you....HEATHER destroyed that place....best I have EVER seen her....and growing up in Chicago I have got to see at least 20 times....hands down one of the best sets I have seen anyone throw...she was insane, nobody was standing around everyone was going nuts. Sneak followed, but nobody was gonna keep pace after her, she was in the fuckin ZONE!

Originally posted by lyrik

I could have swore that is what was posted before...the question was asked a while ago and either Dade or Dave said it was her...I think...could be wrong.

no it wasn't her. She was playing at Pacha, Buenos Aires that weekend.:hat: