Clubplanet Nightlife Community

18 over scene is on the way back?

Originally posted by clubgodnyc

seem that every club is opening 18+....Roxy,M2,Factory fridays and Sunday mornings,Cream,etc etc....i guess the scene is changing...maybe for the better?:clap2::phone:

changing? when were these nights ever 21+?

and if anything, NYC has LOST a lot of 18+ nights with Tunnel, Limelight, Expo, Club USA, Palladium closed.

what are you talking about? :confused:

Originally posted by bbbooom

sorry age does not matter and 18 an over nights blow

i agree maybe i didnt make myself clear. I am 22turning 23soon, and i havnet been thru all the great parties that have come an gone in this city. So i don think somebody who is 18,19 should call them selves a CLUBGOD. Dude if you took offense believe me thats the last thing i wanted ok. SORRY BOUT THAT.

Originally posted by bbbooom

sorry age does not matter and 18 an over nights blow

Def. should rephrase that and say most of the 18 and over parties blow....You cant honestly tell me that danny on a friday night blows or some international talent on a sat. at Arc blows too....Yea maybe once in a while of course they do every club blows once in a while, bad experience, dj is off ya know whatever it may be but dont criticize all of us that are in the 18-20 category and our nights do not blow, you were that age once to ya know....

Originally posted by silverbull

i agree maybe i didnt make myself clear. I am 22turning 23soon, and i havnet been thru all the great parties that have come an gone in this city. So i don think somebody who is 18,19 should call them selves a CLUBGOD. Dude if you took offense believe me thats the last thing i wanted ok. SORRY BOUT THAT.

I FEEL YA NO OFFENSE TAKEN THO

def wouldnt say 18+ parties blow...cause if u check the board, just about everyone here wants roxy fridays back...not to mention, at some point everyone here was under 21 and it sucks when u are and without any ways to get into the mature spots...

Originally posted by tbathe

def wouldnt say 18+ parties blow...cause if u check the board, just about everyone here wants roxy fridays back...not to mention, at some point everyone here was under 21 and it sucks when u are and without any ways to get into the mature spots...

18+ are mature spots? Not saying there's anything wrong with them, but just wouldnt consider them mature.

Originally posted by skince55

18+ are mature spots? Not saying there's anything wrong with them, but just wouldnt consider them mature.

no not at all...i meant thats y there is a need for 18+ parties cause not everyone has ways to get into the 21+ ones

Originally posted by tbathe

no not at all...i meant thats y there is a need for 18+ parties cause not everyone has ways to get into the 21+ ones

oh ok. I thought you meant your glad there are 18+ spots so the under 21 people could get into mature spots also.

if you havent seen larry levan at the paradise garage then you're NOT a "club god" and that pretty much includes all of us.

EXACTLY REDDOG 4063. Ive been clubbing for 6 yrs now and have been a house fan since 1991 and i would never say i was one.

You guys need to learn to lighten up a bit. I don't think the kid with the screen name clubgod actually thinks he is some sort of immortal club being. It's just a screen name.