Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dave ralph @ Nerve - friday aug 15th

jcbliss

Originally posted by mrmovement33

the next month and 1/2 i'll be living at nerve.....lol:cool: :D jon, i would like to say ahead of time sorry if i have a heart attack on the dance floor while lee burridge is spinning. he is just bloody wicked.;)

aberaham - my personal and nerves biggest supporter and fan - want a job as PR - LOL - call me tomorrow and see you in the booth tomorrow

J

Originally posted by arturoantunes

IS THIS DAVE RALPH'S RETIREMENT PARTY ???

actually its his cd release party for "resident alien" - which was just voted by BPM Mag as the best cd in america.... and it also got a 5 out of 5 in mixmag UK - is it your retirement party? why are you people so negative..... anyways - come out tonight - will be fun for sure...

:laugh: :laugh: :blown: ... you're one funny character ...

After all your talk-talk ... I have witnessed you dancing your arse off to Dark Beat :D ... on July 5th ;) ... I don't get to understand you sometimes :rolleyes::tongue::D :D

Bitch Bitch Bitch.

I know you said it half in jest, but it brings up a good point. Good things happen in this town, and everyone on this board just bitches and moans about the negative side of things...Nerve is making great strides in this scene, finally returning some good talent to Miami...in the past 3 months or so they've had Anthony Pappa, Layo and Bushwacka!, Infusion, Dave Seaman, Slacker, Kazell, Demi, and many more on the way! Nerve got off to a fitful start, but they've recovered wonderfully...

Well, by the same token, if Dave Ralph is in the past, your favorite trance DJs are wrapped up in canvas in the fucking pyramids! :laugh:

Dave's sound has advanced quite a lot over the past few years...

And no, Nerve isn't gonna book trance DJs for you.

MMMMMMM..WAIT ONE SECOND PLEASE.

NEITHER DO I LIKE TRANCE..NOR I AM ASKING FOR TRANCE.

IMO...RALPH IS NOT WORTH ONE CENT NOR ONE BEER.

RALPH CAN BE SENT TO THE MUSEUM.PERIOD.

HAVE FUN GUYS..GET THERE EARLY, NERVE ONLY HOLDS 400 HEADS...

:eek: Damn man ... :laugh: lost your wallet? :confused::laugh:

MMMMMMM..WAIT ONE SECOND PLEASE.

NEITHER DO I LIKE TRANCE..NOR I AM ASKING FOR TRANCE.

IMO...RALPH IS NOT WORTH ONE CENT NOR ONE BEER.

RALPH CAN BE SENT TO THE MUSEUM.PERIOD.

HAVE FUN GUYS..GET THERE EARLY, NERVE ONLY HOLDS 400 HEADS...

talking about the advancement of the scene yet your so negative... how can we ever get ahead if people like you only moan and bitch... Dave Ralph has the second highest sales total for any cd EVER released in the states - he also has the fullest diary of almost any dj around and the respect of millions - he is going to rock it tonight and its you that belongs in a museum with your negativity - we @ nerve are trying to do something good for you people with a good mix of new and older talent so we can apeal to everyone - appreciate it and support it or keep it too yourself - we need the support on a weekly basis too continue to bring you a caliber of talent unknown too the beach these days - give us some respect for what we are trying don't knock it - no time for negativity in a musical scene that needs to remain positive...if we all can't support each other we will just be killing off what we all love ourselves - its about peace, love, great tunes, sex, drugs, and house music!:D

fair enough...

sorry for the irrespect..I was just questioning what i feel is not proper music now a days.

Have fun.

its all good dude - we are just trying hard to put a lineup of talent together that will apeal to everyone. Dave Ralph is a hometown hero as well as a legend in the scene worldwide - his sound is diverse and I think you would be impressed with the way he will play in a small room tonight versus the big room like crobar.. give it a chance maybe you'll be shocked... as for Nerve, if you see I am trying to book talent like Seaman, Pappa, Dave Ralph, Lee Burridge, Hybrid, James Zabiella, Kazell,Slacker, Demi, Dj Dan, Renaissance w/marcus James, Parks & Wilson, Desyn, Luke Fair, Sean Cusick, Three,Roger Sanchez, Frankie Knuckles, Terry Francis, John Debo, ect ect, and of course your favorite locals... its a mixture of old, new, breaks, prog, house - things that apeal to everyone - what we need though is the support to continue not the negativity - anyways - its all good

Peace - see you all tonight????

J

Originally posted by jcbliss

its all good dude - we are just trying hard to put a lineup of talent together that will apeal to everyone. Dave Ralph is a hometown hero as well as a legend in the scene worldwide - his sound is diverse and I think you would be impressed with the way he will play in a small room tonight versus the big room like crobar.. give it a chance maybe you'll be shocked... as for Nerve, if you see I am trying to book talent like Seaman, Pappa, Dave Ralph, Lee Burridge, Hybrid, James Zabiella, Kazell,Slacker, Demi, Dj Dan, Renaissance w/marcus James, Parks & Wilson, Desyn, Luke Fair, Sean Cusick, Three,Roger Sanchez, Frankie Knuckles, Terry Francis, John Debo, ect ect, and of course your favorite locals... its a mixture of old, new, breaks, prog, house - things that apeal to everyone - what we need though is the support to continue not the negativity - anyways - its all good

Peace - see you all tonight????

J

and you guys are doing a great job...great talent at NERVE!