Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calling all men!

Preid

Stupid question hun . . . Yea I'm not male but I don't think its makes a guy homosexual. The asshole on a man is very sensitive and it feels good for him. It is like their 'G' spot . . . It def does not make you gay.

I have yet to meet a man who would want fingers near their asshole, b/c they think its gay . . . homophobic much? :jerkoff: If they think thats gay, then they may have a slight insecurity about their sexuality

I don't make you gay... But if some chick tries that shit on me I will clinch my butt cheeks so hard that bitch will lose her finger...

EXIT ONLY !!!

----------------------------------------

Hey u dont know u may like that shit after all!!

Originally posted by elementx

I don't make you gay... But if some chick tries that shit on me I will clinch my butt cheeks so hard that bitch will lose her finger...

EXIT ONLY !!!

LMAO :laugh: :laugh:

Preid I am a female hence the "boob" gender, I was asking because a dude i was with wants me to do that AND eat his ass out...I know it's like whoa!

hence the hun ;) . . .

element loves that shit . . . don't ya baby :moon::licker: He doesn't clinch when I go down :confused:;):tongue:

Nah I ain't a ass eater. . . I dont think I can stomach eating a guys ass out eww :vomit3:

Originally posted by fierydesire

Stupid question hun . . . Yea I'm not male but I don't think its makes a guy homosexual. The asshole on a man is very sensitive and it feels good for him. It is like their 'G' spot . . . It def does not make you gay.

I have yet to meet a man who would want fingers near their asshole, b/c they think its gay . . . homophobic much? :jerkoff: If they think thats gay, then they may have a slight insecurity about their sexuality

Well thus far the men I have asked think its a "gay thing"

hence the hun ;) . . .

element loves that shit . . . don't ya baby :moon::licker: He doesn't clinch when I go down :confused:;):tongue:

Nah I ain't a ass eater. . . I dont think I can stomach eating a guys ass out eww :vomit3:

I love :licker: my ladies:moon: ... But of course I have to know them for a while... Make sure there hygene is in check...

Fiery - Your my only exception... ;)

hence the hun ;) . . .

Actually, I did grant him that request, Of course freshly scrubed out of the shower, but it was fun and he got off on it, he said if I was a lesbo she would be veryyy happy.:aright:

Originally posted by tastyt

Ummm- no. How many times must I repeat this line:

A DILDO IS NOT A PENIS!!!

These topics are like beating a deadhorse Ms. Tasty . . . same topic, different poster, u and I always same answers. . . we should just have it in our sigs :rolleyes:;)

i guess you have to be comfortable with your partner to let them do that

so that means i've never been comfortable..

i mean for FUCKS sake

that's the FUCKIN POOP POPPER!

POOP Popper!!

ain't nothing gettin near my ass.. except a proctologist

now i can't believe that i've typed that

wait i'm still typing what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by daemoncel

i guess you have to be comfortable with your partner to let them do that

so that means i've never been comfortable..

i mean for FUCKS sake

that's the FUCKIN POOP POPPER!

POOP Popper!!

ain't nothing gettin near my ass.. except a proctologist

now i can't believe that i've typed that

wait i'm still typing what the fuck!!!!!!!!!!

what about anal with your partner? Do you like that?