Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Well this looks like Avalon will be open in Sept

me 2, i stand by saying that it is one of the only standing legendary spaces that is still standing TODAY!! LOL

i mean what other space in NYC, would cause tourists and randon people from all over the country to come to 20th n 6th just TO TAKE A PICTURE OF THE OUTSIDE OF IT! walking by at 7pm on a october night in 97, and seeing maube 15 people all taking pics of the building, tells you that THIS PLACE WAS THE SHIT, lol if people from tokyo, and idaho are taking it's pic imagine what it did in this city 10 years ago,

miss it, and happy its coming back,

oly

hey u, lol

iv been in LA, im subing my place in NY, i needed a break from all the drama n shit,

i really like cali, going to the beach getting a tan, meeting nice people, malibu, the beaches the party's, the boardwalks, its growing on me, lol ill be back in sept :*(

what u up 2?

Originally posted by jaysea

hey u, lol

iv been in LA, im subing my place in NY, i needed a break from all the drama n shit,

i really like cali, going to the beach getting a tan, meeting nice people, malibu, the beaches the party's, the boardwalks, its growing on me, lol ill be back in sept :*(

what u up 2?

enjoying the fuckin dying NY scene...regretting not goin to europe for the summer..same ol' bullshit

i here iv been back here n there, but falls gonna be cool

i went over budget big time, with the construction of the building, because i bought the building instead of leasing it, but a few comapnys have started there biss in the top level's so there monthly income should help me move the construction further, as of right now, its me and some friends finisheing it, theres lighitng, but no sound, and i put rushing it untill nov, im not gonna keep competing with the other clubs in the area, sooooooooooooo

with that said, once i nail the finishing touches on decor n shit, and building a ramp> sorta like the paradise garages ramp, < ill be able to move forward n get some price quotes on different sound company's,>

anyone know Shorty's E-mail?

me<>