Clubplanet Nightlife Community

vinyl sucks dick

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeg

and we don't want to upset danny...

if you post something on the internet, its fair game to be posted anywhere... get a fuckin life... no one's taking orders from a dj...

;)

that depends- you ever been to that place and watch his 'fans' the last tiem i was there i watched some kid and his friend jump up and down for a good 20 minutes till Danny took a note from him, and when he took it him and his friend jumped around like they just won the fuckin lottery...i just dont get some people

Originally posted by berniec

that depends- you ever been to that place and watch his 'fans' the last tiem i was there i watched some kid and his friend jump up and down for a good 20 minutes till Danny took a note from him, and when he took it him and his friend jumped around like they just won the fuckin lottery...i just dont get some people

yeah, theres a lot of people sucking his perverbial dick... i'm not really sure how that happened... hes a good dj, don't get me wrong... i've been to plenty of great "Be yourself" nights... but when he starts giving political views and rules of conduct on the dancefloor... this shits gotta get a reality check...

Originally posted by dgmodel

im starting to believe youre not a fan of any new york city club.. however in this instance im going to have to agree with you on this... arc/vinyl is the pits... the hair club for men is a better club than vinyl...

:laugh: :laugh:

Nailed it on the head...

I have never really been a fan of the place

The music was always good when I was there but to many fucked up rude people. I dunno I guess I don't get it why you would even wanna get fucked up in a place like that. Last time I was there I had a guy who kept grabbing me, a few people walk into me and not even sorry, a girl push me out of the way to get to the bathroom, water spilled on me and a bouncer who thought I was on drugs when I was just drunk and he was harassing me.

That place sucks so bad, the music gets really annoying at some times but I mean whatever im not a huge fan of danny but hes good, the place itself though SUCKS WORSE THAN EXIT!!

2 many juice bags and idiot girls....i'll go to SF for that:rolleyes:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:laugh: :laugh:

Nailed it on the head...

I have never really been a fan of the place

The music was always good when I was there but to many fucked up rude people. I dunno I guess I don't get it why you would even wanna get fucked up in a place like that. Last time I was there I had a guy who kept grabbing me, a few people walk into me and not even sorry, a girl push me out of the way to get to the bathroom, water spilled on me and a bouncer who thought I was on drugs when I was just drunk and he was harassing me.

That place sucks so bad, the music gets really annoying at some times but I mean whatever im not a huge fan of danny but hes good, the place itself though SUCKS WORSE THAN EXIT!!

2 many juice bags and idiot girls....i'll go to SF for that:rolleyes:

come on now...I expect more from you than this kinda reply!

you, as a regular SF go-er...how on earth can you say that ARC has the rude crowd?

if this was a year ago i woulda been ready to strangle some of the people posting here....but times have definitely changed...vinyl is def. not vinyl no more...and i dont mean just the name change....(which was the beggining of the end)....

one thing i dont understand..and yes this is pretty much directed at Dee...how u can talk about a certain element @ vinyl...when the clubs u go to / promote at / work at , are inundated with the same thing...?? actually its even on a larger scale due to the fact that those places r 2-3 times the size of vinyl...which means MORE DICKHEADS ALLOWED....

i guess its jus change..this had to happen..a party this good couldnt stay low key for so long...

oh yeah...not to metion what Jaysea said.....

NYC is all rude..everywhere u go is rude...try getting into places like Suite..Suede..Bungalow..etc etc on some nights and you'll experience rude before u even hit the velvet rope...so to complain about RUDENESS is pointless

i think its preaty bad when u have to use code words n shit on boards now, and not say specific venues so that THAT CROWD dosent come to the GOOD places left, lol

oh and if your not a homophobe, and u want to here some good house, or Tribal>

THERE are LOTS!! of good gay clubs in NY that have some loval Ny talnet that could WHIP YOUR PUSSY IN A FRENZY!! and those assholes arent there, there to scared, lol

butttt.....then again, at the gay clubs, u have ALOT OF DRAMA, but its a nice feeling and sometiems brings u back to the old NY, the gay NY is still thriving, and laot better then the mainstream,

not to mention, there sprob 20 spots to go to if your a gay, not 4 like the STraight dance clubs,

oly>

Originally posted by twiloguy

I went to Arc on a Fri night last weekend....and I can see now why people say it's rude. Basically, at 4am, it becomes SF, only with friendlier bouncers.

go on a Sat, and see what a night at a club should REALLY be like.

Only to quote one person.

i go to vinyl alot more now then i used to. I have a great time every single time thats cuase i could care less about the crowd. yes i seen people bump into me and shit and dont care that neva used to happen liek a year ago, yes crowd is different. but i go to hear danny and look at big tits (when my girl not watching ) thats it so crowd can't really bother me at all. But if u want a betta vibe then go on sat. Music is just as good if not betta(no danny speeches lol i still love his music though) Sat's are great so are fridays(MUSIC) but i go ffor the music so i see things differently

Originally posted by donnie

Only to quote one person.

i go to vinyl alot more now then i used to. I have a great time every single time thats cuase i could care less about the crowd. yes i seen people bump into me and shit and dont care that neva used to happen liek a year ago, yes crowd is different. but i go to hear danny and look at big tits (when my girl not watching ) thats it so crowd can't really bother me at all. But if u want a betta vibe then go on sat. Music is just as good if not betta(no danny speeches lol i still love his music though) Sat's are great so are fridays(MUSIC) but i go ffor the music so i see things differently

WORD! :D

Originally posted by twiloguy

come on now...I expect more from you than this kinda reply!

you, as a regular SF go-er...how on earth can you say that ARC has the rude crowd?

:laugh:

I am far from a reg SF go-er...I in all honesty hate that place as well, I went this friday to the grand opening to support the promoters :)

And even at SF when the kiddies bump into you they say sorry....Arc they walk into you and keep on truckin

i heard friday @ SF was a joke with all the ten year olds running around......well of course im a reg-sunday goer.....but i agree with all the negative comments about arc......no one has fucking manners....its way too dark in there.....dark is good.....but its TOO DARK.....and the strobe light that just doesnt stop blinking the entire night really pisses me off......but anyway some of the crowd in there is a little strange too ...i think im talking about those raver people.....

1 thing you have to take into account on a board like this, is that anyone who promotes anything, works for anyone, or is close with anyone throwing parties is going to have a biased viewpoint... its probably hard to pickup on that if you don't know some of the "who knows who"... just take everyone's opinion & reviews with a grain of salt...

(this isn't directed to or at anyone... just a general statement)

Originally posted by jaysea

YA know what?

EVERYWHERE is rude, in NY

That's not an excuse though. I personally go to clubs, especially Vinyl (at one time) to get away from the rudeness and insincerity of New Yorkers. Now I encounter it more there than I do walking down 34th st.

Originally posted by gogogina

i heard friday @ SF was a joke with all the ten year olds running around......well of course im a reg-sunday goer.....but i agree with all the negative comments about arc......no one has fucking manners....its way too dark in there.....dark is good.....but its TOO DARK.....and the strobe light that just doesnt stop blinking the entire night really pisses me off......but anyway some of the crowd in there is a little strange too ...i think im talking about those raver people.....

All those strange, raver people were the ones who started the NICE vibe at Vinyl a long long time ago. :(

Unfortunately, I think theyve all turned into jaded old schoolers, part of the corporate world, or complete crackheads.

Theres always been Shade in Ny ,adn there was always shade at Vinyl....

maybe people werent bumping into people,

but Joey was about to scratch donny s eyes out for fucking Timmy in Chloe's appt last night!

Diff DRAMA

DIFF TIMES,

i do agree tho

its sooooooooooooo outta control there, i dont feel safe anymore,

oly>

vinyl has turned to shit in the past year...everytime i been there in the past few months all i see are these obnoxious guys who im bout to start hittin cuz they start sayin shit to my girl and ill be standin right there...and if its not that then theres a whole bunch of weirdos that gross me out and i really dont feel like bein around ....buts maybe thats just me