Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory REEEEEEEEEVIEWW!!

Originally posted by luztirada

the girl who won hot bod contest did some pretty hot moves but my idea of a hot girl isnt a short fat spic

She wasnt spanish you fucking idiot

she was actually Jewish

The 2 dark haired girls were fucking DOPE

The blonde chick had really nice tits

and the russian chick was cute

I think your gay or something call all the girls that were in the final top few were hot

i mean he was good but come on all z100 stuff....joe budden...bubba sparx....and sean paul....eeeesh...keep the hip hop outta the main floor PLEASE...and yes, i thought i was the only one who didnt get what "clippin the meter" meant haha. and that host dude was one perverted mofo...funny, but perverted haha...

same thing as last week...joey jammz doing house on the main floor switching off with the crooklyn clan (dj riz & sizzahands)...frank pellegrino in the basement spinning house all nite...dont know about upstairs. who else think that they should get rid of the hip-hop on the main floor?

Originally posted by tbathe

who else think that they should get rid of the hip-hop on the main floor?

put house on the main floor and let upstairs and the basment be hip hop or whatever tehy wanna do...hip hop on the main floor at factory is just soooooo wrong - when that happens MAYBE i'd consider checkin the party out...

from what i heard was there was hip hop on main floor and ktu house. i dont see how yall actracted to the hip hop thing. i was still i heard house music. left hip hop rite away. and ktu house, when u hear a song 15 times a day it start to suck, i got 1000 thousands of records and cd, dont have time to listen more than 1 a day. but hope the party does good though. hip hop on a friday will def attract more people. just dont see y. Oh yea BET. well check out HML hosue music live

Originally posted by donnie

from what i heard was there was hip hop on main floor and ktu house. i dont see how yall actracted to the hip hop thing. i was still i heard house music. left hip hop rite away. and ktu house, when u hear a song 15 times a day it start to suck, i got 1000 thousands of records and cd, dont have time to listen more than 1 a day. but hope the party does good though. hip hop on a friday will def attract more people. just dont see y. Oh yea BET. well check out HML hosue music live

:jawdrop: