Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mother fuckers stole my headlights

Originally posted by dgmodel

there arent any seriel numbers on headlights...

im not talking about the VIN number that's on parts of the chassis. many headlights have a manufacturer's serial number on them that matches that on the box if you bought oem or aftermarket ie: didnt get it with the car.

Originally posted by dgmodel

there are part #'s on them... there is no way to trace which set of lights was on which vehicle and as far as vins go they never etch vins onto parts unless its tranny or engine or chasis and etc...

not as far as VINs go, but what i meant was some oem or aftermarket parts will have a unique manufacturer serial number either etched or on a sticker on the part......not if it came with the car but if you bought it later....if you kept the box there might be a unique serial number outside that matches a sticker on the part. specially for expensive parts like stereos and HID lights....a little side blinker probably wont have it.

Originally posted by msoprano13

do not go to the westbury stadium theathers...they got me and 3 other cars tonight in that parking lot....according to the police ther has been a problem there for 2 years and management has not done anything about it......

:eek: :eek: :eek:

omg my b/f lives in westbury, we always go to see the movies over there!! i never knew they had problems like that!!!!!!

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

:eek: :eek: :eek:

omg my b/f lives in westbury, we always go to see the movies over there!! i never knew they had problems like that!!!!!!

I used to live on Jericho Tpke in Jericho area.It is very close to Westbury.People just fuck wit other people's car and even Ferraris.One guy parked it in that Westbury movie theater for a while and somebody jus broke the windows.

I would never ever tell you to go near there if you have nice cars.

Go to Broadway!

I just came back from the Nissan dealer last night cause I'm looking at leasing the new 2004 Altima and all they kept talking about was how much of a problem they had with people stealing the old one's headlights.

They say that they fixed this problem now and it is nearly impossible to steal the 2004 ones.

Has anyone seen the new model yet and if so what do you think?

Originally posted by msoprano13

:laugh: :laugh:

insurance willl cover most of it but its still gonna cost me a nice amount of money out of pocket

that fucking sucks... is there any way you can get em on there so it'll be harder to steal them agian? like maybe a special type of bolt or something? (like the way people use wheel locks (special lugs) on their wheels to prevent theft)

OT:I had to pay a lot of money because ppl would slash my tires.

Maybe they did it because you're CONSTANTLY posting twice in a row when you could easily fit all your bullshit into one, just to inflate your number of posts.