Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MS is a REAL DJ

steffy27

Just wanted to give credit where credit is due.

So many "superstar" DJ's that spin now a days just throw the music they play together, no real mixing or even tweeking of the sound with each song. I'm not saying there arent others out there, but regardless of whether you like what he spins or not, Marcus Shultz rocks the booth in Space. Technically his sets are amazing...I think all he needs to work on is having a beginning, middle and end to his sets, no real flow to it. However it was great to watch him at work.

Nice job :aright:

Guest saleen351

that makes no sense... he needs to work on the beging, middle and end:confused:

only thing he does right then is show up on time:confused:

MS can throw it down,,,,, though he has OG syndrom.... every now and then, you are like, "WTF is he thinking"..... btw, it's so typical that miami only finds great djs once they play space... guy has been playing all over, and no one showed up... Miami is weakkkkkkkkkkkk

Originally posted by saleen351

How do you not understand what i said, he needs a better flow to his sets. Too much back and forth between hard shit and more trancier tracks...

Originally posted by saleen351

only thing he does right then is show up on time:confused:

MS can throw it down,,,,, though he has OG syndrom.... every now and then, you are like, "WTF is he thinking"..... btw, it's so typical that miami only finds great djs once they play space... guy has been playing all over, and no one showed up... Miami is weakkkkkkkkkkkk

He plays Opium on fridays.

HE rocks it there as well..

Really trancy stuff ... had the floor packed 'til late this morning ... hands raised a la guido everywhere ... but with shirts on ...

Yep ... MS has found his niche ... he is keeping ... 'til late ... more bodies in the main floor than OG was ... which doesn't mean much I guess ... cause it was trance :tongue:

Originally posted by vipnerd

Really trancy stuff ... had the floor packed 'til late this morning ... hands raised a la guido everywhere ... but with shirts on ...

Yep ... MS has found his niche ... he is keeping ... 'til late ... more bodies in the main floor than OG was ... which doesn't mean much I guess ... cause it was trance :tongue:

Thats good to heaar:D

Trance dead?:laugh:

:) Crowd def stayed in the main room pretty late this A.M. I concur a bit with your opinion steff...MS with time will fine tune that slot, and will try new things with the famous space crowd....Just a matter of time....That was cool of coming out to support MS...See ya laters.....

Harold...

It will take some time to fine tune things, I agree. Markus can't play the same set he plays on the GDJB or the same tracks he played when opening for Tiesto and AVB every week. I think he is just trying a few things to see how it goes over and builds from there. Markus is a perfectionist, so each week he will gain more confidence make the walls sway the directions he wants. The crowd definetly seems to be getting used to him. Taking over a time slot that was Oscar's for years is not easy. Oscar is a great DJ, and I know Markus respects him alot.

going by the reaction of the crowd.. he's doing a great job working the crowd.

I get into the room at 7am so I always miss about 1 hour of his set but there is always a crowd going crazy for him.

and if it wasn't for the fact that Oscar G is playing in the patio at the same time, that room would be un-walkable.