Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Have Not Put Me In My Place! Lol

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA fat ugly shit banned again THANKS to me!!! I told him I thought it was her so he looked into it.GET OVER IT Michelle.You cant have him!Dont bother making up more names.You will keep getting banned!!! Have fun making out with your brother.Bye Oh Im on the phone with Wedge now.Dont you wish he called and wanted to see you too?Nah!!

Originally posted by smokesum

wow it took you a whole 15 minutes to conjure up evey little brain cell you have left in that round head of yours that keeps getting slammed into the bedpost from gettin fucked daily by guys that manipulate you into thinkin they are nice guys....

ok..so sexybabyd got a website..oh you're bigtime now...sweetie ill make my own webpage in my sleep...its been over a month since the site and you have accumulated 220.00 for your fake tits....meaning you average about 50.00 a week..in turn coming out to say 10.00 a day....i make at least 10.00 my first 10 minutes of work

and i wont lie I do work hard at the office....i get paid to bash idiots like you on CP....see the difference between me and you is I post while on the clock..you post in your free time.....and I make enough "fucking" money that I could buy my girl fake tits tomorrow..and not wait around 2 years for donations from dirty old men....not that my girl would want fake tits though...

and when i think about it i prolly was high or something when i spoke to you..but i'll just explain all this to you in person while I make you feast on my balls

:laugh:

I'v wasted enough time on you.....be gone sucker:blown: :hat: