Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You Have Not Put Me In My Place! Lol

BUT YOU GUYS PUT A HELL OF A LOT OF EFFORT INTO TRYING! LMAO OH JESUS OFF THE CROSS CAN PUT ME IN MY PLACE.....WHAT DO YOU THINK CAUSE YOU ARE THINNER AND YOU HAVE 2 HANDS THAT YOU ARE BETTER! WELL KIDS POST SOME PICTURES UPPPPP AND LET'S SEE IF YOU ARE PERFECT! AHHHH HAAAAAAA YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SPINELESS LOSERS! MAYBE IF YOU HAD MY BALLS AND TENACITY YOU WOULD HAVE MY ACCOMPLISHMENTS UNDER YOUR BELT TO BRAG ABOUT AS WELL. ANYONE WANNA GO INTO NYC AND HAVE A SHOP OFF? LOL LET'S SEE WHO CAN SPEND THE MOST $$$$$! AHHH NOW EVERYONE GETS QUIET! BETTER YET LET'S GO INTO A CAR DEALERSHIP IN NYC AND LET'S SEE WHO HAS BETTER CREDIT AND WHO CAN GET APPROVED FOR PURCHASING....HMMM LET'S JUST SAY AHHH A "BENTLEY"! I HATE ACTING SNOBBY BUT ITS TIME I PUT EVERYONE IN THEIR PLACE OR SHALL I SAY "TRAILER HOME"! LOL

YOU WANNA CRACK FAT AND HAND JOKES? YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM GONNA CRACK RACIAL AND PO-WHITE FOLK JOKES! SO JUST DEAL WITH IT! LOL

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I thought you guys were only kidding about the hand.. My post was way outta line about the handjob, i'm really sorry housediva.

I WAS GONNA SAY WHAT'S EVERYONE A SICK FCUK ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD! LOL ITS OK AT LEAST YOU APOLOGIZED...TRANSDICTGURL IS STILL BEATING A DEAD HORSE! THE REST OF THE PICTURE IS ALTER THEY MADE ME FATTER! LOL :cool:

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

I WAS GONNA SAY WHAT'S EVERYONE A SICK FCUK ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD! LOL ITS OK AT LEAST YOU APOLOGIZED...TRANSDICTGURL IS STILL BEATING A DEAD HORSE! THE REST OF THE PICTURE IS ALTER THEY MADE ME FATTER! LOL :cool:

If that picture is doctored, it's one of the best jobs I've ever seen and the creator should be doing special effects for George Lucas on the next Star Wars movie.

If that picture is real, you're a blubbery blob.

I have a strong feeling the latter is the case. You know the truth, that's all that matters. Time to hit up the gym fatty. :tongue:

Originally posted by mancella

If that picture is doctored, it's one of the best jobs I've ever seen and the creator should be doing special effects for George Lucas on the next Star Wars movie.

If that picture is real, you're a blubbery blob.

I have a strong feeling the latter is the case. You know the truth, that's all that matters. Time to hit up the gym fatty. :tongue:

LOOK WHO'S TALKING YOU LOOK LIKE YOU HAVEN'T PICKED UP A WEIGHT YOUR ENTIRE LIFE! YOU HAVE BITCH NIPPLES AND YOU LOOK BEYOND GROSS YOU SHOULD WORRY LESS ABOUT WHAT I LOOK LIKE AND WHO I AM AND CONCENTRATE ON YOURSELF MORE!