Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sf classics cd review

joediesel

Originally posted by joediesel

this cd is prob the best cd out, peters is masterful, sick old school tracks, great cd

go out and buy a copy

the album sux...flat out...personally, i think the tracklist was missing some really important shit from a few years ago...to name a few, wut about, kemical, flow, tempermental, in your eyes (which everyone has but would be nice to have jp's live version), sun is shining (the whole remix, not a 50 sec. sample), my love is your love, and also going thru it (an instant classic. that represents factory and peters. thats him.)... some of the songs on there, i expected to put on, but overall, shitty selections..

heard it, now gotta go buy it.... kinda agree with some tracks that should be on there(can say that about a lot of tracks) , but good work from jp, nonetheless

Originally posted by girlzluvme

in your eyes (which everyone has but would be nice to have jp's live version), going thru it (an instant classic. that represents factory and peters. thats him.)...

these 2 tracks def do not belong on that cd