TENT 2

DHM (Deep House Movement)

Johnny Dangerously

Marc Vane

Roland

Juan Mejia

& The Atlantic Ocean

Time: 2pm-11pm Rain or Shine

Well see I felt that way until I saw the bill for erecting 2 sound stages, basically renting out the beach and paying for talent. Nevermind flyers, ads, vendors, security and permits. This is not a cheap event to out together but for 9 hours of some of the world's best DJs I think it's worth it.

:D

Guest tac13081

This should be one of the better events this year. You have the best of BREAKS (ICEY) best of TRANCE (VAN DYK) and MIAMI's FINEST (SCHULTZ). With a beach location(the sand, bikinis, and the ocean)...partying with the miami crowd.....this is one surely not to miss in this hot hot summer!!!!!:eek::hat::eek::cool::D

Originally posted by candyrollx69

I second this.. but I've never seen PVD.. so I'm thinking about going.. also gotta show some support for MS :D

OMG Candy!! u've never seen PVD live!?!? :eek:

get ready baby, cause ur life is gonna change!! hehehe

nah, but seriously.. if u like tiesto, (duh) something tells me u will get a real kick out of PVD's set... he might have taught tiesto how its done! :D

in ur case, i think the fifty bones are wellllll worth it...

cheers!

:smoke:

Mmm why you people dont buy the tickets NOW for 44 bucks at any of the locations selling it?!?! www.party931.com has all the locations, and the 44 bucks come with the taxes and everything else included.

And yes, its pricey compared to past Ultra's @ the beach, but its Van Dyk and Markus! Sucks not to see EdgarV, had all my expectations to have him there.

It's a great party on the sand on a holiday weekend...what more could you ask for? I think the price is fair for something as cool and different as this. The Ultra crew always puts on a good show. Besides, when have we had a chance to see Groove Armada live in Miami?

Guest saleen351

besides pvd, all those djs can be booked for 1500 bucks... no disrespect to them, but thats the facts...

lineup is weak... give me og or roland on the old space patio for free since i don't pay, and i'll be happy! but this show is weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

good luck to the locals... play guido anthems, and they will come;)

Originally posted by saleen351

besides pvd, all those djs can be booked for 1500 bucks... no disrespect to them, but thats the facts...

lineup is weak... give me og or roland on the old space patio for free since i don't pay, and i'll be happy! but this show is weakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

good luck to the locals... play guido anthems, and they will come;)

School me Please. What is Guido?