Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN: Sin-Sational

Just wanted to let you know that Bumparella and I started working on the new mix of Shake It for your wedding song. Queenbitch is going to be helping me with the final edits this weekend after Tempts. It sounds really good so far! cwm27.gif

------------------

"Waiting for Danny's Next Mix....JONESING!"

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Can't a girl know her wedding song before she is actually ENGAGED?

UM - no! Well then again - I am planning a wedding without a ring - so I guess - maybe! cwm38.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Originally posted by trikki:

Sin's last man had a deadline of six months to produce a ring. This one has been given the deadline of a year so we will have to see if he can meet it. However, she's had the song planned for a long time. cwm27.gif

She has DEADLINES? cwm6.gif

------------------

Sin's last man had a deadline of six months to produce a ring. This one has been given the deadline of a year so we will have to see if he can meet it. However, she's had the song planned for a long time. cwm27.gif

------------------

Live life to the fullest, because you never know when it will be your last!!!

[This message has been edited by trikki (edited 06-14-2001).]

My ears were ringing!!!

Don't swaet my song. Yes its true thats my wedding song. Yes its true my man has a one year deadline give or take a few weeks but hey I'll just throw a reception anyway just for the hell of it so all my people can get fucked up and have a reason to dress up!!!

I'll even invite a few ex's you know ramos, Fern-gully, Carnahill, and a few others I can't mention on this board!!!

cwm4.gif

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

My ears were ringing!!!

Don't swaet my song. Yes its true thats my wedding song. Yes its true my man has a one year deadline give or take a few weeks but hey I'll just throw a reception anyway just for the hell of it so all my people can get fucked up and have a reason to dress up!!!

I'll even invite a few ex's you know ramos, Fern-gully, Carnahill, and a few others I can't mention on this board!!!

cwm4.gif

WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? cwm1.gif Are you going to be at Tempts?

------------------

Archived