Clubplanet Nightlife Community

LES & Sander

kramadas

Originally posted by vicman

what about reviews of your night at felix? :shaky:

Twas a very fun night. Kamal, Millie, Joe, Amy, Barret, his brother, and Renee showed up. A couple of trainwrecks in the beginning, but overall I think it went pretty well. Had tons of fun!

How come nobody else showed up? :shaky:

Originally posted by raver_mania

Twas a very fun night. Kamal, Millie, Joe, Amy, Barret, his brother, and Renee showed up. A couple of trainwrecks in the beginning, but overall I think it went pretty well. Had tons of fun!

How come nobody else showed up? :shaky:

'cuz no one knew. i didnt know you were going to be there, i found out you were there when i ran into millie at andalu later that evening.

Mac was a little funky. Ali was brilliant. And I stayed for 3 tracks from Sander before I couldn't stand it any more. Ricardo (NY, not DC) stayed for a while but even he said it was "eh" which makes me glad I left. Pete stayed for the whole thing. He said it got going around 4:30- 5, but the tapered off before 6.

Originally posted by vicman

what about reviews of your night at felix? :shaky:

krishy poo you've QUITE improved!!! i really mean it! sure there were a few slips here and there but you corrected them quickly and had a nice track selection, especially when you started to get dark & dirty right around 1045 or so. yay for k the rammer!! :D

Originally posted by MadamMillie

krishy poo you've QUITE improved!!! i really mean it! sure there were a few slips here and there but you corrected them quickly and had a nice track selection, especially when you started to get dark & dirty right around 1045 or so. yay for k the rammer!! :D

Why, thank you Madam Millie! I got pretty dark and hard for the next 45 minutes after that! It was a lot of fun.

Oh, I think my DJ name for now will be K-Rham.

:D