Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I am back

kaydup

Originally posted by teamj5

telling us you dont want to hook up with any of us is not how you get on our good side

especially meathead.....he loves to hit on the new board girls

yup, and teamj5 takes care of all the new board guys.

I love the fact that everytime a new chick posts on this board she comes on as a cock-hungry attention whore who will degrade herself at the drop of a hat. (Note: actually board members are not subject to this trend)

NOW RAS, SHOW 'EM :mad:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I love the fact that everytime a new chick posts on this board she comes on as a cock-hungry attention whore who will degrade herself at the drop of a hat. (Note: actually board members are not subject to this trend)

Speak for yourself.

I logged on to tell you and teamj5 off :tongue:

:

nice try meathead. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by whadupg

Speak for yourself.

I logged on to tell you and teamj5 off :tongue:

yeah, you prplhz and vik are excluded from this. (read: board members). I don't remember you telling me and teamj5 off though, but I do remember you coming on here, talking about how much you love to go to the Roxy on Saturdays.

pacha, you said many slutty things and you know it!

love to go to the Roxy on Saturdays.

like what? maybe they were slutty to you but i don't ever come off that way. if i did in this little CP world, then, who cares? as if this site is professional in any way! (well, except for BI girl, it's not professional/serious) :tongue:

yeah, you prplhz and vik are excluded from this. (read: board members). I don't remember you telling me and teamj5 off though, but I do remember you coming on here, talking about how much you love to go to the Roxy on Saturdays.

I believe my exact words were "adilson is my Saturday night guy" and I'm pretty sure my first post was completely aimed at giving either you and kaydup or you and teamj5 or possibly all 3 a rolleyes.

Originally posted by stymie

I want to tag pacha and bi-girl and her receptionist all at the same time.

check em girls.

Check what? :confused: That also sounds very perverted. What did I get myself into?

I think it's time to go concentrate on my research with gammahydroxybutyrate, which many of you are probably familiar with.

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

Check what? :confused: That also sounds very perverted. What did I get myself into?

I think it's time to go concentrate on my research with gammahydroxybutyrate, which many of you are probably familiar with.

Evan your fucked...Please say a prayer and swill a gallon of gammahydroxybutyrate aka G.

I knew that someone would know what that drug is. I am not really working with it. I just know that it is quite popular amongst the young club-going crowd and one of you drug users would pick up on it.

I just like to slip it in my drink, and take advantage of myself.

I knew that someone would know what that drug is. I am not really working with it. I just know that it is quite popular amongst the young club-going crowd and one of you drug users would pick up on it.

Or any person who has turned on the TV in the past 3 yrs, would also know what it is..... Give it up Evan...

Originally posted by pacha73

like what? maybe they were slutty to you but i don't ever come off that way. if i did in this little CP world, then, who cares? as if this site is professional in any way! (well, except for BI girl, it's not professional/serious) :tongue:

Oh, I don't care if you act a little slutty at all. In fact, I strongly encourage it, I just find it funny. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that you'll get more attention with sex talk than bio-talk, and most chicks who start posting on here seem to be well-aware of that. Except for Evan :mad:

Oh, I don't care if you act a little slutty at all. In fact, I strongly encourage it, I just find it funny. Doesn't take a genius to figure out that you'll get more attention with sex talk than bio-talk, and most chicks who start posting on here seem to be well-aware of that. Except for Evan :mad:

Evan!! (there is supposed to be the blue laughing guy smiley here, but for some reason when i click on it it just takes me to the top of the page)

SHIT! all the smileys are doing that???? Evan, are you holding our smileys hostage??