Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i was talking to housediva on aim

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nameless

damn whore..you got a freaking HARD ON for her fat ass though..freaking STALKER ..damn you like responded to all her threads at 6am

looks like YOU are the one that needs to get a life dirtbag

she is 35 bi-sexual with a kid and a bartender at delilah's den trust me nothing she says bothers me she's a slob! :laugh: let her talk all she wants typin in her trailer home in long branch lol

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

she is 35 bi-sexual with a kid and a bartender at delilah's den trust me nothing she says bothers me she's a slob! :laugh: let her talk all she wants typin in her trailer home in long branch lol

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

you guys are funny though.

35 huh what a fucking loser, but you better watch out this one sounds like a psycho bitch from hell :eek: stalker

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

YOU are seriously INSANE!!!!!! You are not pretty at all.What are you gonna do with all those stretch marks and hanging skin?

THE SAME THING YOU DID WITH THE STRETCH MARKS FROM YOUR IMPLANTS AND THE HANGING SKIN FROM YOUR TWAT......LMAO

Um implants do give you stretch marks kookoo bird.Sorry I have a nice trim twat.You must have roast beef you keep taking about it.Well dont matter its not like you can your twat under all that FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!

Indeed your parents must be extremely proud of you and what you have done with your life trancagonorreah. And what a FINE example of a mother you are with your "trim twat". :laugh:

Run along now Disco Sally and sing along with the voices in your head..CHOP CHOP

Indeed your parents must be extremely proud of you and what you have done with your life trancagonorreah. And what a FINE example of a mother you are with your "trim twat". :laugh:

Run along now Disco Sally and sing along with the voices in your head..CHOP CHOP

LMAO...NOT ONE HAS HER BACK LOLOL I LOVE IT!

• 2 weeks later...

i think all of you have way to much time on your fucking hands,

Esp this John kid, and this girl with the Trimmed Twat?

First.......u both come of as scum bag's and need some serius help

Sleezy dosent do it justice,

who gives a fuck what this girl did, GROW up and ignore it,

and anyone can do whatever they wish, calling somone fat and ugly only makes u look ugly and DOWN RIGHT Sleezy,

your not going anywere, u just showed true signs of small Town scumbag......

Go kill yourself

and Diva> if u wanna change and be something different do it for yourself hunny, Not becaaue of people like this...

olympia> NY

Originally posted by jaysea

i think all of you have way to much time on your fucking hands,

Esp this John kid, and this girl with the Trimmed Twat?

First.......u both come of as scum bag's and need some serius help

Sleezy dosent do it justice,

who gives a fuck what this girl did, GROW up and ignore it,

and anyone can do whatever they wish, calling somone fat and ugly only makes u look ugly and DOWN RIGHT Sleezy,

your not going anywere, u just showed true signs of small Town scumbag......

Go kill yourself

and Diva> if u wanna change and be something different do it for yourself hunny, Not becaaue of people like this...

olympia> NY

Do you have any idea what you are talking about?NO! The fat bitch brings it on herself.Shes the one that starts the abuse!People get sick of it and give it back to her.Telling people they have aids and calling them racist names. Telling people shes better then them cause she lives with her "rich" parents.Get a clue!!!! And shes the one that lives in a small town.

and you, as a 35 year old, respond by abusing her hand? You pathetic slob of a mother, dont you have a child to raise? Middle aged mess.

She was born with that deformity and you are a pathetic cunt for putting her down because of a birth defect. At least it wasnt her choice, whats your excuse for the herpes & gonnoreah?

Fucking Disco Sally.

and you, as a 35 year old, respond by abusing her hand? You pathetic slob of a mother, dont you have a child to raise? Middle aged mess.

She was born with that deformity and you are a pathetic cunt for putting her down because of a birth defect. At least it wasnt her choice, whats your excuse for the herpes & gonnoreah?

Fucking Disco Sally.

Why do you ignore the fact that housediva has threatened to harm children, call spanish people spics and landscapers and constantly refer to everyone as poor white trash????

Why do you harp on this girls age?????? why why why

wake up ass-hole

Originally posted by 555-1212

Why do you ignore the fact that housediva has threatened to harm children, call spanish people spics and landscapers and constantly refer to everyone as poor white trash????

Why do you harp on this girls age?????? why why why

wake up ass-hole

Seriously, this person is obsessed with me.It only posts where I post.And fails to show its face.Seems bitter and angry.Seek help!!!!!!!!:blown: Like move on your posts are redundant.And seem to mimic housedivas.