Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so i was talking to housediva on aim

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

Seriously, this person is obsessed with me.It only posts where I post.And fails to show its face.Seems bitter and angry.Seek help!!!!!!!!:blown: Like move on your posts are redundant.And seem to mimic housedivas.

ok, 1 question - why respond? u like the drama too?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by jaysea

i think all of you have way to much time on your fucking hands,

Esp this John kid, and this girl with the Trimmed Twat?

First.......u both come of as scum bag's and need some serius help

Sleezy dosent do it justice,

who gives a fuck what this girl did, GROW up and ignore it,

and anyone can do whatever they wish, calling somone fat and ugly only makes u look ugly and DOWN RIGHT Sleezy,

your not going anywere, u just showed true signs of small Town scumbag......

Go kill yourself

and Diva> if u wanna change and be something different do it for yourself hunny, Not becaaue of people like this...

olympia> NY

I LOVE YOU YOU ARE RIGHT FCUK THESE PEOPLE I'LL LAUGH LAST! ;)

Originally posted by 555-1212

Why do you ignore the fact that housediva has threatened to harm children, call spanish people spics and landscapers and constantly refer to everyone as poor white trash????

Why do you harp on this girls age?????? why why why

wake up ass-hole

LISTEN YOU DUMB FCUK! YOU ARE ANOTHER FCUKING HIDING WASTE OF SHIT! THE ONLY PERSON I CALLED A SPIC/LANDSCAPER WAS TRANSHO! I'M NOT RANDOMLY CALLING ALL SPANISH PEOPLE SPICS....4 OF MY GOOD FRIENDS ARE SPANISH YOU DUMB FCUK!

SECONDLY.....I NEVER THREATENED TO HARM CHILDREN LEARN HOW TO FCUKING READ.....YOU GO FIND WHERE I SAID I WAS GONNA HURT KIDS??? FIND IT!

I SAID "TRANSHO'S DAUGHTER IS GONNA BE ALONE NEXT MOTHER'S DAY" MEANING TRANSHO IS GONNA GET A BEAT DOWN! I NEVER ONCE THREATENED HER KID! SO STOP MAKING SHIT UP! BTW THIS IS A MESSAGE BOARD YOU WANNA CRACK FAT AND HAND JOKES YOU BET YOUR ASS I'M GONNA SAY WHATEVER THE FCUK I WANT TO ATTACK YOU BACK! WHITE TRASH/SPIC/AIDS WHORE WHATEVER! THERE ARE NO RULES IN THIS GAME YOU FCUK WAD!!!! ESPECIALLY YOU THE FACELESS BITCH! GO CHOKE ON CUM YOU FAGGOT! BYEEEEE! :laugh:

Seriously, this person is obsessed with me.It only posts where I post.And fails to show its face.Seems bitter and angry.Seek help!!!!!!!!:blown: Like move on your posts are redundant.And seem to mimic housedivas.

WHY IS IT OK FOR PEOPLE TO BACK YOU UP BUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO BACK ME UP ITS NOT OK? FCUK YOU TRANSHOOKER! YOU WANNA DISH IT OUT TO ME?? YOU BETTER STOP BITCHING AND TAKE IT FROM WHOEVER YOU OFFEND AS WELL IN THE PROCESS! YOU ARE BRAINLESS LOOK WHO'S FCUKIN TALKING......... YOU ONLY POST WHERE I POST....SO YOU ARE ADMITTING TO BEING BITTER AND ANGRY? LOLOLOL! THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE "BLACK" HERE!

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WHY IS IT OK FOR PEOPLE TO BACK YOU UP BUT WHEN SOMEONE WANTS TO BACK ME UP ITS NOT OK? FCUK YOU TRANSHOOKER! YOU WANNA DISH IT OUT TO ME?? YOU BETTER STOP BITCHING AND TAKE IT FROM WHOEVER YOU OFFEND AS WELL IN THE PROCESS! YOU ARE BRAINLESS LOOK WHO'S FCUKIN TALKING......... YOU ONLY POST WHERE I POST....SO YOU ARE ADMITTING TO BEING BITTER AND ANGRY? LOLOLOL! THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE "BLACK" HERE!

I only post where you post?Do a search of my name.You will find that you are wrong.I`m gonna get a beat down?By who?I told you I was at surf/temps the last 2 sundays.I didnt see you.I mean your not hard to miss.:D

:laugh:

I harp on her age because she is 35 and I find it absolutely ridiculous that she is even here, let alone making plans to "meet-up" with this Diva to fist fight in a club infested with 19 year olds.

Look at you 555 person, posting past threads here about fashion talk this DIva was having, who cares ASS-HOLE?

She "threatened little children" you retard? :laugh: Are you stupid because I havent really gotten that impression of you thus far.

What she said and your "interpretation" are two VERY different things. Stop changing people's words around to suit your needs.

Originally posted by nameless

:laugh:

I harp on her age because she is 35 and I find it absolutely ridiculous that she is even here, let alone making plans to "meet-up" with this Diva to fist fight in a club infested with 19 year olds.

Look at you 555 person, posting past threads here about fashion talk this DIva was having, who cares ASS-HOLE?

She "threatened little children" you retard? :laugh: Are you stupid because I havent really gotten that impression of you thus far.

What she said and your "interpretation" are two VERY different things. Stop changing people's words around to suit your needs.

I did not change anything around, and if i remember correctly, you were not even a member when that was said, and the thread is gone, so who are you to question me?..........

and there is no age limit for this website last time i checked, she is not the oldest, or the youngest........

lucky you are just defending housediva on a messageboard and not in a court of law, cause she would be locked up by now.

I did not change anything around, and if i remember correctly, you were not even a member when that was said, and the thread is gone, so who are you to question me?..........

and there is no age limit for this website last time i checked, she is not the oldest, or the youngest........

lucky you are just defending housediva on a messageboard and not in a court of law, cause she would be locked up by now.

CAN YOU SHUT UP? IS THAT POSSIBLE! YOU WANNA IMPRESS ME? APPROACH ME! OTHER WISE I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR YOU....... YOU ARE A WHINING HOMO WHO HAS NO BALLS! AT LEAST I AM NOT AFRAID TO ADMITT WHO I AM I DON'T HIDE LIKE A FCUKIN LOSER LIKE YOU! YOU AND HOLMES SHOULD GO GET A HOTEL ROOM AND PLAY ASS TAG ALL NIGHT AND YOU GUYS CAN TALK ABOUT CP AND ST ALL NIGHT! LOLOLO FCUKIN LOSERS!

ANOTHER THING CAPTAIN DUMB FCUK......LOLOL DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT "NAMELESS" HAS BEEN READING THESE MESSAGE BOARDS AND POSSIBLY POSTING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? AHHH DUH! "you were not even a member when that was said" YOU ARE ANOTHER FCUKIN MORON FOR SAYING THAT!

ANOTHER THING CAPTAIN DUMB FCUK......LOLOL DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU THAT "NAMELESS" HAS BEEN READING THESE MESSAGE BOARDS AND POSSIBLY POSTING UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME? AHHH DUH! "you were not even a member when that was said" YOU ARE ANOTHER FCUKIN MORON FOR SAYING THAT!

thus the screen name(less)

Originally posted by nameless

I was unaware that I had to be a "member" at the time of an altercation to "get" to make reference to it, CORNBALL. That thread is NOT gone ASS-HOLE. Get your damn facts straight. Look at who would lose in a court of law moron. :rolleyes:

A court of law?Now your a lawyer.Haha.Why are you even on CP?You have nothing nice to say.All you do is put people down.You talk about me constantly and you dont know me.Weirdo.

"

A court of law?Now your a lawyer.Haha.Why are you even on CP?You have nothing nice to say.All you do is put people down.You talk about me constantly and you dont know me.Weirdo.

STFU YOU SHOULD BE ASKING 555-1212 AND HOLMES WHY THEY ARE ON CP! ALL YOU ASSHOLES DO IS MAKE FUN OF ME AND BTW THE ONLY PERSON "NAMELESS" SEEMS TO BE CRACKING ON IS YOU!!! SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE THOUGHT OF SAYING "PEOPLE" WHAT DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES AND YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AS "PEOPLE" RATHER THEN JUST 1? LOLOL PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH BITCH! DON'T DISH IT IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!

" STFU YOU SHOULD BE ASKING 555-1212 AND HOLMES WHY THEY ARE ON CP! ALL YOU ASSHOLES DO IS MAKE FUN OF ME AND BTW THE ONLY PERSON "NAMELESS" SEEMS TO BE CRACKING ON IS YOU!!! SO I DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GET THE THOUGHT OF SAYING "PEOPLE" WHAT DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITIES AND YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF AS "PEOPLE" RATHER THEN JUST 1? LOLOL PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH BITCH! DON'T DISH IT IF YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!

Blah blah blah.Just think ,if you could control your mouth you would still be on ST.But you cant.Your just a fat ugly bitch.