Clubplanet Nightlife Community

More White Lotus [LALate.com]

lalate

nightclubii.jpg

THIS WEEK -- It's big news here at LALate! Now there is more White Lotus for you with LALate.com. Starting this week, LALate gets you into White Lotus not just on Wednesdays, the best night, but now also Thursdays! (And could another night be around the corner?)

LALate peoole are flooding White Lotus. It's incredible. TWO WORDS - WHITE LOTUS. Need we say more? The words make people in LA shake because everyone hands down knows this is the #1 venue in this town currently. If you are looking to meet someone new that night, you need to go this most exclusive of the exclusive, where the people are cool and fun - White Lotus.

What is so great about White Lotus? Decore - A+. Layout - A+. Patios - A+. The crowd - A+. If you think you know how to have a good time in LA, you haven't experienced anything until you've gone to White Lotus. And while you may know a friend of a friend that gets you in Ivar or Highlands, you sure aren't getting into White Lotus unless you are on the list.

How can we be sure it's great? a) LALate people keep on going back week after week, B) LALate people are sending their friends to join them at White Lotus too. Word of mouth and repeat customers are signs of a happy experience.

Enjoy

:)

i got a question for u...dont take this the wrong way cos i'm really just curious...do u get paid for this stuff? like if a new club/venue opens up...do they call u over for a review and compensate u for ur time? if not then do u just do it for the fun or are u being compensated in sum other way? :confused:

u got a nice site, btw :cool:

It's a great question, and thanks for asking the way you did.

The answer is no. Venues do not pay us and are not involved in our reviews of their venues. Since we have no obligations to any venue, we render our opinions for the clubgoer as the clubgoer wishes - bluntly and impartially. If we love White Lotus, we rave about it. If we hate it, we tell you. Honestly is our policy, what you see is what you get. We are a nominal subscription site for certain events as depicted on our website.

Thanks for your positive comments. (And our newsletter looks cool too!) :)

LALate - White Lotus 3-Times A Week Starting the Week of August 25th

Alright .... yes, the big news initially was that we are picking up Thursdays at White Lotus starting this week in addition to Wednesdays at White Lotus.

Now .... even bigger news! WHITE LOTUS TUESDAYS! Coming the Week of August 25!

YOUR WHITE LOTUS SCHEDULE

THIS WEEK - Wednesdays & Thursdays

NEXT WEEK - Wednesdays & Thursdays

WEEK OF AUGUST 25th - Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays

lalatehot@9.jpg

Yes, our THIRD update this Week for White Lotus, the top of Hot@9 Chart list of Events ..... We have a special Charity Fashion show for a wonderful cause next Tuesday at White Lotus, please come, the cover goes to charity.

So here's the most current update:

YOUR LALATE.com WHITE LOTUS SCHEDULE

WEEK OF AUG 11 - Wednesdays & Thursdays

WEEK OF AUG 18 - Tuesday (charity event), Wednesdays & Thursday

WEEK OF AUGUST 25th - Tuesdays, Wednesdays & Thursdays

lalatewlanimated.gif

LALate - which is proud to announce the new LALate Tuesday through Thursday offering at the #1 Venue in LA, White Lotus - invites everyone on CP to attend a charity event at White Lotus on August 19.

All proceeds of the event, a $10 cover, will go to a major LA Clothing Designers charity. To get on the guestlist, email us the names of the people in your party to info@lalate.com by Monday August 18 at 9 am at tell us you came from CP.

Thanks.

LALate.com

lalatewlanimated.gif

It's a great cause :) ....

$10 Donation at the door.

All proceeds go to a non-profit organization dedicated to promote and support the Los Angeles fashion design industry. MEET THE DESIGNERS AND MODELS…as they showcase their latest fashions for you in the VIP room. DOOR PRIZES: WIN DESIGNER DRESSES, JEWELRY, T-SHIRTS, ACCESSORIES. DJ 2SWIFT Spins in the main room from 9pm – 2am DESIGNERS will showcase in the VIP room from 9pm – 12am. Art of Wear, Andrew Christian, Bee Naughty Clothing, DRC - Darcie Emmerson, Eisbar/James, Em’Lala, Jessica Elliot, Hipster G, Huzzi, Linda Weng Designs, Mhope, Mona & Company, Madley, Naqada, Nikolaki, Monah Li, Ooloon, Powder, Rigged, San Paredes, Suzi Click, U Bags.

I recently went to The White Lotus, and LOVED it. The food was innovative, the crowd was HOT, and I danced the night away (even tho the dancefloor was quite crowded). I stayed at a certain hotel that got me in, but had to wait a bit to eat since I showed up late for my dinner resevation..ooops! :rolleyes:

Highly reccomended, and I can't wait to visit there when I come back