Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trends: What are you sick of seeing?

Mystify

Originally posted by magellanmax

I love those...I think some girls really pull that look off pretty well :tongue:

I agree, they do look cute on certain girls.....but walk into a Jersey club and more than half of the girls are wearing them, and some look horrible, overcheesy, tacky, etc.... :( They're just in overkill mode right now

Originally posted by lomenus

I love A/X :tongue:

I HATE DIESEL.... :blown:

Express is ok,

but the best are the little shops on washington

good stuff, diff style

n u know that not everyone is rockin

the same shirt u got.

some guido fuck isn t rockin it in new jersey

or some frat boy in indiana isnt wearin it

(by buying from small stores on the beach)

PEACE MIAMI!!

Just for U..

1222.10564.9019.s.jpg

1009.10039.0065.s.jpgtopnav_home-axlogo.gif

Ok Express are you fucking kidding me your better off buying a pair of shoes from payless to match your gay outift....

A/X are you from North Dakota every homo in this area wears a shirt that says A/X ...... Are you afraid you may forget who makes the shirt you are wearing

Originally posted by daveespa

anything that has a huge logo of the brand u are wearing (a/x, fcuk, diesel).......shit like that

i have always hated large logos. i have always seen them as someone paying for the privledge of advertising a company's products. its like a TV station paying companies to air their commercials.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i have always hated large logos. i have always seen them as someone paying for the privledge of advertising a company's products. its like a TV station paying companies to air their commercials.

abercrombie is notorious for this, that is why i dont wear alot of it

Originally posted by dbolboy

ditto, also i hate dresses that girls wear that are like basketball jerseys and football jerseys

Are you serious :confused:

Before the basketball all-star game this year I had the same feeling.... then Mariah Carey showcased that outta this world #23 Jordan jersey-dress :woah: I was fuckin SOLD !!!

gEEEZUS, ..I still get hot when i think about that dress :)

If anyone has that pic...please post it... :D

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

I agree.....I like the style to Fcuk & Diesel ..and all those companies but if i find a short that has large logos over it fuck it....I hate that shit.....it is not attractive in my opinion......

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

I agree.....I like the style to Fcuk & Diesel ..and all those companies but if i find a short that has large logos over it fuck it....I hate that shit.....it is not attractive in my opinion......

Yeah true, especially when you pay so much and wear something that has a huge logo - they're getting so much free advertising for that shit! :mad:

sorry folks...i must rant overtime on this one... i am getting so tired of the wayyyyyyyyy too unfashionably faded jeans and the whole "jlo rocks terry cloth jumpsuits, so can i" trend. dont get me wrong, anyone can pull off the faded jeans and terrycloth jumpsuits look, but when they are faded to the point where it looks spray painted on or someone ran them across a rug like 2,000 times over; thats when you gotta rethink this awful ill-fated denim trend, and if there is stencil on them... oh, you know you are in BIG trouble in the world of fashion. as for the quote "jlo-invented terry cloth jumpsuits" trend...if i see another famous celebrity (male or female...namely ben hackfleck, britney, or jlo)or some random non-celebrity wearing one... i will immediately puck my brains out until my face turns a slightly mauve color with a greenish tint. ok? ok.

Originally posted by Mystify22

I agree, they do look cute on certain girls.....but walk into a Jersey club and more than half of the girls are wearing them, and some look horrible, overcheesy, tacky, etc.... :( They're just in overkill mode right now

Not everyone could pull it off. It does look cute on some chicks,, others look ridiclous in them so much so that they make me want to get rid of all my caps....ugh!

mesh tanks, the camo look (especially the cargo pants with ankle boots), mini pleated skirts, coach anything, and the overall 'J-Lo' look is getting old :blown: