Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drum and bass party this weekend?

djss

i just got off the phone with my friend in orlando ( apparatus: stereo stormtrooper and glitch) who told me he is performing this weekend at a show down here...somewhere. He didn't have much info so i was wondering if the promoters for this or anyone else involved can shed some info on what is going on.

i need my dnb fix:D

Thanks.

SS

alright guys... i fucked up the spelling...so i guess i deserve all the shit and pm's im getting

SHEEEEEEEESH!:rolleyes: give me a break...

im so glad to see the level of diversity and maturity here...

i asked a question which obviously involves CLUBBING on CLUBPLANET... a CLUBBING MESSAGE BOARD...

but i guess i should get my info elsewhere since there is none of that here:rolleyes:

by the way... i am a dj who spins house almost exclusively but i have an appreciation and respect for all others and the style of music they play...it would be abosolutely borring for me to continuously go see people who spin the same thing i do. i don't spin jungle or drum and bass because i have such a respect for it, i would rather enjoy it with someone esle playing on the decks...any real dj would agree the same for other genres they don't particularly play.

SS

Originally posted by djss

alright guys... i fucked up the spelling...so i guess i deserve all the shit and pm's im getting

i asked a question which obviously involves CLUBBING on CLUBPLANET... a CLUBBING MESSAGE BOARD...

but i guess i should get my info elsewhere since there is none of that here:rolleyes:

by the way... i am a dj who spins house almost exclusively but i have an appreciation and respect for all others and the style of music they play...it would be abosolutely borring for me to continuously go see people who spin the same thing i do. i don't spin jungle or drum and bass because i have such a respect for it, i would rather enjoy it with someone esle playing on the decks...any real dj would agree the same for other genres they don't particularly play.

SS

relax bro.. no worries.. I fixed the title in the main thread for you. that’s why I sent you the PM to clarify..;)

Hey SS,

Yeah I check out that websiste every once in a while and go to some of the more underground events also. My favorite music to get down to is Breaks and Jungle and throw some techno in also. I like house but gets a little melodic for me sometimes.

Sorry for the bashing, justa little humor to lighten the mood

yes there is a DRUM AND BASS party this Saturday..the lineup is awesome!

Saturday August 16, 2003

EXODUS 2003

Located @ The Polish American Club

1250 NW 22ND AVE Miami, FL

$15 with 2 Non-Parishable Canned Goods Until 11pm

Doors Open At 9pm

Exodus 2003 is a charity event to raise canned goods for Camillus House.

Visit www.exodus305.us for more information on the event including pictures and video from last year, as well as mixed sets from all performing artists. Hope to see you all out this year.

Drum and Bass

----------------------------------

SS

Formation Records, UK

Twisted Individual

Formation Records, UK

Fierce

Quarantine, Virus Records, UK

Apparatus

Protogen Recordings/Jungala::Orlando, FL

Deviant

Preshapoints 88.1/www.mekanick.com

Engineer

Third School Collective

Burn

Basshead Prod.

Vetoe

New Realm Pro.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Electro/Breaks

Thirty Fingers of Funk

Fixed Beat Records/Radio X 88.5 fm

Los four amigos

Bobby D (WVUM) Karakter (free agent) Polaris (Merck) Aura ( Cochlear Projects)

Smoothy Live P.A.

www.mekanick.com

Danny Daze

www.mekanick.com

Hectik

www.mekanick.com

Domingo Castillo

www.mekanick.com

All ages/ Full Liquor Bar for 21+ w/ID

Listen to Preshapoints on WRGP 88.1 FM Tuesdays 6pm-9pm for Exclusive Details

INTENSE SOUND SYSTEM ON PREMISES: TAKE PRECAUTION AND PROTECT YOUR HEARING.

For More Information E-Mail: EXODUS305@AOL.COM

For Guestlist Information E-Mail: ihatecharity@selfish.com

WWW.EXODUS305.US

Originally posted by djss

SS

no need to get your panties in a bunch. if you would've read my post, u would've been able to find the info on your own.

:idea: