Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's official

kaydup

What are you talking about? :confused: And do you have any good recommendations for venues to attend on Friday or Saturday besides Avlon or The Roxy? I need some help. Especially because I have some colleagues, who are doing research at Stanford, coming into town this weekend. I would like to show them the excitement that the City of Boston has to offer. I would very much appreciate your help.

Originally posted by bi-o-logical

What are you talking about? :confused: And do you have any good recommendations for venues to attend on Friday or Saturday besides Avlon or The Roxy? I need some help. Especially because I have some colleagues, who are doing research at Stanford, coming into town this weekend. I would like to show them the excitement that the City of Boston has to offer. I would very much appreciate your help.

:rolleyes:

You were serious. That looks like a wonderful place. Do any of you go there on a regular basis? I just want to make sure that they have a good time. I would also like to discover new places to go to when I do have some free time outside of the lab.

Be sure to check out O'Briens on Harvard Ave. in Allston. Your colleagues will love it.;)

Seriously, you might be better off at a place like Whiskey Park.:D

I was 13 not 7 when I graduated high school. That would be completely preposterous.

So if you were 13 when you graduated high school that'd mean you finished up your undegrad at Harvard in one year. That's impressive, taking 4 times the normal course load at the age of 14.

bio, you're great. you're giving me puck flashbacks.

Originally posted by whadupg

Pacha if I could have one wish it would be for you to be a real girl. Has anyone seen the blue fairy?

:laugh: I'm as real as you are. Just b/c I choose not to meet you people doesn't mean I'm not real...well in your world it does. :tongue:

Originally posted by pacha73

:laugh: I'm as real as you are. Just b/c I choose not to meet you people doesn't mean I'm not real...well in your world it does. :tongue:

I don't remember any of us choosing to meet you there. The only person on here I'd care to meet is x, and even that's a stretch!

bi-o-face = EVAN.

Oh, and I'm going to stink on the bandwagon until the end of the week d:Rew. The yankees lost last night, which is sweet.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I don't remember any of us choosing to meet you there. The only person on here I'd care to meet is x, and even that's a stretch!

bi-o-face = EVAN.

Oh, and I'm going to stink on the bandwagon until the end of the week d:Rew. The yankees lost last night, which is sweet.

??? choosing to meet me WHERE meathead:confused:

also, you said you wanted to meet me if I had a jacuzzi and said you assumed y'all would meet me at some point?

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

So if you were 13 when you graduated high school that'd mean you finished up your undegrad at Harvard in one year. That's impressive, taking 4 times the normal course load at the age of 14.

bio, you're great. you're giving me puck flashbacks.

You obviously are not the brightest bulb in the pack. Here is what I stated before:

"I was 19 when I got my PhD, 16 when I got my undergrad, 13 when I graduated from high school.

Normally it takes 4 years to graduate from high school. I started high school at 11 and did it in 2 years. I went to Harvard as an undergrad at 13 and graduated when I was 16 in 3 years. I then proceeded to pursue my PhD at 16 and finished when I was 19. Normally a PhD takes 6 years but I did mine in 3. I decided to do my research in a very difficult area of biology/biotech/chem so I really could have done it in 2 years if i didn't choose such a complicated subject."

This means that I graduated high school at 13. I started at 11, yes 2 years for high school. I then went on to Harvard at 13 and finished my undergrad biology degree at 16. It's not very hard to complete an undergraduate degree in 3 years. Many people do it. Normal people choose to do a 4-year program so that they can party and still get their degree. This was not my case especially at a young age. Like I stated above, I got my PhD in 3 years when it normally takes 6. This is due to a patent on a specific formula that I came up with while working on my PhD and doing research. I did not expect to complete it so fast but with the patent my program was highly accelerated.

Originally posted by pacha73

??? choosing to meet me WHERE meathead:confused:

also, you said you wanted to meet me if I had a jacuzzi and said you assumed y'all would meet me at some point?

I think it was more of "we'll never believe you're real unless we meet you" kind-of thing. Not so much of "we HAVE to meet you" kind-of thing ;)

You obviously are not the brightest bulb in the pack. Here is what I stated before:

"I was 19 when I got my PhD, 16 when I got my undergrad, 13 when I graduated from high school.

Normally it takes 4 years to graduate from high school. I started high school at 11 and did it in 2 years. I went to Harvard as an undergrad at 13 and graduated when I was 16 in 3 years. I then proceeded to pursue my PhD at 16 and finished when I was 19. Normally a PhD takes 6 years but I did mine in 3. I decided to do my research in a very difficult area of biology/biotech/chem so I really could have done it in 2 years if i didn't choose such a complicated subject."

This means that I graduated high school at 13. I started at 11, yes 2 years for high school. I then went on to Harvard at 13 and finished my undergrad biology degree at 16. It's not very hard to complete an undergraduate degree in 3 years. Many people do it. Normal people choose to do a 4-year program so that they can party and still get their degree. This was not my case especially at a young age. Like I stated above, I got my PhD in 3 years when it normally takes 6. This is due to a patent on a specific formula that I came up with while working on my PhD and doing research. I did not expect to complete it so fast but with the patent my program was highly accelerated.

Total fucking slut.