Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello everyone!

prplhz

I missed you all:D

Hope to see some of you soon, know that I will see you G but B when you coming over to get your gift:smoke:

I love you guys:love2:

Really depressing to think that exactly 24 hours ago (with the 6 hours difference) I was partyng my ass off on the Space Terraza to the sounds of Steve Lawler... Now I'm here at this wonderful place instead:vomit2:

Originally posted by groovefire

Eagerly awaiting stories...

Will write some stories I have just been so busy here at work since getting in this morning... But boy do I have some stories:D Maybe I should hold off and tell you in person...:D

Originally posted by stymie

i meant while u were gone

:comit: Glad to hear that's what you meant, I thought you had all turned on me since I left or something.... lol

Just put it this way, a full two weeks of over indulgence, sex, nakedness, drugs and more over indulgence... So much that I was puking on the plane the entire way home because I hadn't slept in 36 hours and had done more drugs that my little body can handle. But now I'm back to reality:(

But I still missed you guys!

Originally posted by prplhz

Just put it this way, a full two weeks of over indulgence, sex, nakedness, drugs and more over indulgence... So much that I was puking on the plane the entire way home because I hadn't slept in 36 hours and had done more drugs that my little body can handle. But now I'm back to reality:(

Varsity.

Originally posted by groovefire

Varsity.

Atleast I made it past being JV, whew!

No good hooker stories but I did go to a sex show in Amsterdam, and an erotic dancing club in Ibiza, I swear this place had girls with the best bodies I have ever seen in a strip club, not that I would ever go to those things:shaky:

:comit: Glad to hear that's what you meant, I thought you had all turned on me since I left or something.... lol

But I still missed you guys!

Attagirl! :D

And I've been a miserable biatch without you here (just ask anyone) so welcome back :kiss2:

No good hooker stories but I did go to a sex show in Amsterdam, :

Amsterdam rocks, huh.. Did you hit up the Doors Whiskey bar and the Doors Cafe, not even sure if there still there, def one of my favs.!! Incredible weed and the Doors playing 24/7 right on a canal..!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Amsterdam rocks, huh.. Did you hit up the Doors Whiskey bar and the Doors Cafe, not even sure if there still there, def one of my favs.!! Incredible weed and the Doors playing 24/7 right on a canal..!!

Amsterdam does rock! I didn't go into the Doors coffee shop but did see it. Oh, how I wish I ws still there:(

:party: WOOOOOO it's about time you got back here! This place has been miserable without you and we have all been the biggest little bitches EVER! I wanna hear tons of stories, but I think most of them should wait until we can hear them in person (I wouldn't want to see you incriminating yourself or anything ;))

prplhz & kaydup = Varsity Co-Captains. You'll be receiving a couple of Gold-plated "Capt." pins for your varsity letters at the next banquet/pubcrawl.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

:party: WOOOOOO it's about time you got back here! This place has been miserable without you and we have all been the biggest little bitches EVER! I wanna hear tons of stories, but I think most of them should wait until we can hear them in person (I wouldn't want to see you incriminating yourself or anything ;))

prplhz & kaydup = Varsity Co-Captains. You'll be receiving a couple of Gold-plated "Capt." pins for your varsity letters at the next banquet/pubcrawl.

You still didn't tell me when you are coming over to get your gift??:smoke: That way we can tell you all the good stories! Not just the sensored version I will post here tomorrow.

All I have to say is Carl Cox must be a god because he is out of this world..... he he How did you like that one? Maybe I should use that one as my new pick up line... Or maybe I will lend that one to Flavanugz;) He needs it a little more then me:tongue: ;) (ducks for cover)

All I have to say is Carl Cox must be a god because he is out of this world..... he he How did you like that one? Maybe I should use that one as my new pick up line... Or maybe I will lend that one to Flavanugz;) He needs it a little more then me:tongue: ;) (ducks for cover)

:laugh: Flavanugs night at the roxbury - I'd pay money to see him do one of his special dances on up to some lucky chica and use that line!