Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hello everyone!

prplhz

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

We had a Night at the Roxburyish theme going on for Wink at Avalon.

Jess, tonight and Thursday are no good for me, but tomorrow should be ok. Want to hang out then? You RULE for bringing back presents, you have no idea! :D:smoke:

Unfortunetly, tomorrow night is no good for me because I have class. I'm not going out Friday so if you wanted to stop by before going out you are more then welcome to come over anf sample some of Amsterdam's finest.:D

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Did you try out "Bubble Gum" while over in Amsterdam, quality shiznit!!

No, I didn't get to try the bubble gum although I did go to Tweede(sp) Kamer for there herbles, they had some on the menu but didn't purchase as my BF is not that much of a hash fan. Still having withdrawal from all of the pot smoking and drug indulgence from the past two weeks:screwy:

Originally posted by prplhz

Unfortunetly, tomorrow night is no good for me because I have class. I'm not going out Friday so if you wanted to stop by before going out you are more then welcome to come over anf sample some of Amsterdam's finest.:D

That sounds like a plan! I'll call you and we can figure out a time or whatnot. I can't wait to hear stories, I've got a few for you too ;)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

That sounds like a plan! I'll call you and we can figure out a time or whatnot. I can't wait to hear stories, I've got a few for you too ;)

Sounds good give me a buzz on Friday and let me know what you plans are, until then think red hair, sticky and compact. And no I'm not talking about the girl you picked up this weekend....;) Can't wait to hear your stories!

Sounds good give me a buzz on Friday and let me know what you plans are, until then think red hair, sticky and compact. And no I'm not talking about the girl you picked up this weekend....;) Can't wait to hear your stories!

Ahhh! Visual! Cut that shit out! ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your stories = Varsity All Star Captain

My stories = Barely even Varsity in comparison

I'll def. give ya a ring early on friday. I just got a new pipe that will be PERFECT for this occassion!

My trip was amazing, just getting back here to this shit storm here at work is not so amazing:( I really want to write about my trip and all of my exploites but don't have the time. Can't wait to see you all as then I will have the time to talk more.:D