Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Jp@cpi

from SF to CPi it is 82.7 miles....

Midtown tunnel to the Long Island Expressway. Take the LIE to exit 70 (rt. 111 manorville). Take rt.111 to the end 27 East. Stay on 27 east til Exit 65south...exit 65south then go to the light and make a left (you will see the Diner)...take that down around 3 miles id say...CPI will be on your left hand side.

Someone correct me if im wrong on anything but i think its pretty much on point.

Tek

To me CPIS is the WEBSTERHALL of the hamptons. When danny spun there on july 4th i was thinkin it was gonna be great. Lil did i know how terrible it was to be. Danny couldnt be himself until late night when most of the crowd was gone. And the place is to huge to have serious music lovers. Most people go thier to have a good time and check out the place and dont care whos spinnin ala WEBSTERHALL. So its either a good thing for some or a bad thing for some depending on how you see it.

Originally posted by mattm2o

This is either gonna be really good or really bad....

But ive been saying for years i would love to hear Jonathan in that room...

I agree....

and been saying the same thing for years......even though I dont like him...:rolleyes: