Clubplanet Nightlife Community

period...ugh

entheogen808

Originally posted by tastyt

Oh poor poor baby! :rolleyes: She's the one who's suffering... you should be the one going down on her. :cool:

if she were into it, i would...but she's not...she's too nervous about bleeding everywhere...and that makes it hard for her to get turned on...oh, well.

she is usually a good sport about it though. i get one or two bj's during her 7 day period.

and for the record, i give back rubs, cook dinner, crack open a cold beer, pack a bowl of weed for her.

Originally posted by entheogen808

if she were into it, i would...but she's not...she's too nervous about bleeding everywhere...and that makes it hard for her to get turned on...oh, well.

she is usually a good sport about it though. i get one or two bj's during her 7 day period.

I will never understand how someone could turn down oral, ever??? BLASPHEMY!!! :laugh2:

Anyway, choosing not having sex b/c you have your period is better than not being able to have sex b/c you have a UTI... your girl should consider herself lucky. :mad: :mad:

is that your situation? sorry to hear that, girl. my sympathies to you and your b/f.

and for the record, i give back rubs, cook dinner, crack open a cold beer, pack a bowl of weed for her.

1.) If she doesn't want to get blood all the place, I'll just stick it in her poopa.

2.) I usually get about 5 bj's from her during her 7 day period.

3.) Do you do the dishes and laundry for her as well you FAG!

Originally posted by nomembername

1.) If she doesn't want to get blood all the place, I'll just stick it in her poopa.

2.) I usually get about 5 bj's from her during her 7 day period.

3.) Do you do the dishes and laundry for her as well you FAG!

ROAR!!! you're so damn manly, it scared me.

is that your situation? sorry to hear that, girl. my sympathies to you and your b/f.

Yes, and it sucks! :( Thankfully it's not *that* bad, and at least I did get to have a damn good one before it happened. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow... I have no idea how long these things usually take to clear up, or how long you have to abstain. :unhappy:

Yes, and it sucks! :( Thankfully it's not *that* bad, and at least I did get to have a damn good one before it happened. We'll see what the doc says tomorrow... I have no idea how long these things usually take to clear up, or how long you have to abstain. :unhappy:

24 hours after you get on antibiotics, you'll feel much better. till then, you can get an over-the-counter urinary tract numbing medication (Uristat, or something like that...) that really does help.

Originally posted by wideskies

24 hours after you get on antibiotics, you'll feel much better. till then, you can get an over-the-counter urinary tract numbing medication (Uristat, or something like that...) that really does help.

Thanks hon... do you know how long should you abstain from sex??? Or do you just base it on how you feel. It just so happens that his roomie is going away for a few days... and I want to be able to make good use of an empty apartment dammit!!! :mad::(

*Murphy's law never fails* :rolleyes:

you should be on antibiotics for a few days, and your man's one-eyed-trouser-snake won't be going into where the infection's located (urethra/bladder) anyway, so as long as you're feeling comfortable again you should be fine being sexual. :]

honestly, if you're in pain, call up yer local pharmie and ask about Uristat. the little pills turn your pee bright orange. :>

Originally posted by wideskies

you should be on antibiotics for a few days, and your man's one-eyed-trouser-snake won't be going into where the infection's located (urethra/bladder) anyway, so as long as you're feeling comfortable again you should be fine being sexual. :]

honestly, if you're in pain, call up yer local pharmie and ask about Uristat. the little pills turn your pee bright orange. :>

Yeah, that's what I figured, and that's what the Doc told me too- just wanted to make sure! I did pick up some Uristat, but by the time I got it I didn't even really need it anymore. Although if it will give me bright orange pee... that might be kinda cool! hehe

Originally posted by trancerxn112

would you rather she tell you that she missed her period... thought so. Everytime you say "damn period" remember what not having one means.

of course i would prefer not to hear "uh oh, i'm 2 weeks late", but it's just a lesser of two evils. like, "would you like me to drive this nail through your hand or through your skull?"