Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cam'Ron...

origskeemr

Someone posted a thread on how Cam is gunna run shit and I seriously laughed at it... Now I just heard a couple new joints Cam came out with and I agree...

I think everyone is sleepin on him and all they talk about is the Pink shit... His new songs are fuckin raw!!!

Thats all... and if you dont think so then you will see... Trust me;)

ive been sayin it for months..and it looks liek its happenin...BRING BACK KILLA'! ...

hottest fuckin line....

"while ya at the Roc Da Mic Tour...im in the kitchen..cookin the white raw"..

or...omg..this one makes me giddy....his delivery is just so sick on it...

"roll up in a yukon the color of yoohoo...yeh..thats the same color of doo doo...u can call me pepe le poo poo"

No Joke...this latest CLUE CD is the shit..feels like old skool Clue shit.....the track with 50Cent over the Chingy Beat....MUUURDDDERRRR

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

ive been sayin it for months..and it looks liek its happenin...BRING BACK KILLA'! ...

hottest fuckin line....

"while ya at the Roc Da Mic Tour...im in the kitchen..cookin the white raw"..

or...omg..this one makes me giddy....his delivery is just so sick on it...

"roll up in a yukon the color of yoohoo...yeh..thats the same color of doo doo...u can call me pepe le poo poo"

No Joke...this latest CLUE CD is the shit..feels like old skool Clue shit.....the track with 50Cent over the Chingy Beat....MUUURDDDERRRR

G-Unit riteeeeeeeeeee hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

I heard this song yesterday called, 'Get Em Girls' sumptin like that... fuckin raw

he aint Killa kam no longer...just remember that..

ohh..if onlyy Children of The Corn stayed together,,and they were all still bangin hits now ...1 of the greatest emcees of all time (in my top 5) BIG L...plus..murda' Mase,,killa kam, McGruff......

yall remember "american dream" ?.??.awww shittt..theyyy ripped that track (same beat as "i aint mad at ya"-pac)...big L's verse alone just killlldd it..and marked his name in history for me..

Originally posted by nice-face

he aint Killa kam no longer...just remember that..

ohh..if onlyy Children of The Corn stayed together,,and they were all still bangin hits now ...1 of the greatest emcees of all time (in my top 5) BIG L...plus..murda' Mase,,killa kam, McGruff......

yall remember "american dream" ?.??.awww shittt..theyyy ripped that track (same beat as "i aint mad at ya"-pac)...big L's verse alopne just killlldd it..and marked his name in history for me..

:aright: