Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what ever happened to the postwhore,inc group?

sassa

nycmuzik was court martialed for his actions during the US-Poland Pope-Elect conflict

dgmodel was convicted of insider trading after the collapse of Quiznos . he served 12 yrs and after serving his sentence he teamed up with disgraced former ImClone CEO Sam Waksal, whom he met in jail , to open a Subway.

ghhhhhost was also convicted under the 1934 Securities Act concering the Quiznos scandal for providing insider info. to dgmodel after conducting the audit of their 2005 Financial Statements.

TheRunner dissapeared in the early stages of PostWhore INC. , sometimes showing up at annual stockholder meetings wearing nothing but a pair of Nike Presto's and a hat

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

nycmuzik was court martialed for his actions during the US-Poland Pope-Elect conflict

dgmodel was convicted of insider trading after the collapse of Quiznos . he served 12 yrs and after serving his sentence he teamed up with disgraced former ImClone CEO Sam Waksal, whom he met in jail , to open a Subway.

ghhhhhost was also convicted under the 1934 Securities Act concering the Quiznos scandal for providing insider info. to dgmodel after conducting the audit of their 2005 Financial Statements.

TheRunner dissapeared in the early stages of PostWhore INC. , sometimes showing up at annual stockholder meetings wearing nothing but a pair of Nike Presto's and a hat

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The runner is here. The runner did do a nice long vacation to a war torn country were postwhoring was not aloud. I am now back in the USA and posting fairly often. My Nazi System Admin guys have established a firewall at work that really cuts into my postwhoring. I will try to better myself in postwhoring. Thank, And post more.