Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice Racks

boobiepants

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can everyone posting pictures of their tits on this or any other thread on cp please log on to www.I'm a retard that is dying to get some kind of attention - any kind of attention - no mater what kind of attention it is - from clubplanet.com

Thumbs down girls.

Originally posted by ras67

this is all i have.... it does me NO justice.

niceshot.jpg

bullshit, you are fine!!!

okay, so we are not showing our faces in our pics?

let me work something out, and i will post my pic today if i get a chance or tomorrow.

i can't believe i'm gonna post my pic on this messageboard! :laugh:

Originally posted by whadupg

Can everyone posting pictures of their tits on this or any other thread on cp please log on to www.I'm a retard that is dying to get some kind of attention - any kind of attention - no mater what kind of attention it is - from clubplanet.com

Thumbs down girls.

Nevermind her, she's just mad because someone dropped a house on her sister. You’re all doing great, just great.

g, shut it. :mad:

Originally posted by pacha73

bullshit, you are fine!!!

okay, so we are not showing our faces in our pics?

let me work something out, and i will post my pic today if i get a chance or tomorrow.

i can't believe i'm gonna post my pic on this messageboard! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thumbs down girls.

W, just b/c some of us decide to post pics, doesn't mean we want attention. so you post a pic? who cares? no big deal. not like anyone's topless or anything.

Thumbs down girls.

c'mon now, you know you wanna post your boobs too, so just do it, don't be scared:D

Thumbs down girls.

moderator, BAN HER!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

All I can say right now is BOOBIEPANTS!!!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

W, just b/c some of us decide to post pics, doesn't mean we want attention. so you post a pic? who cares? no big deal. not like anyone's topless or anything.

Please don't give them any ideas.

No offense girls, but you can always send this shit in a pm - just ask stymie :D

not like anyone's topless or anything.

Not that there would be anything wrong with that at all, nothing, in fact, really, that would be a good thing, nay, a great thing, nay, an AMERICAN thing to do.. Yeah, yeah, that’s it, you wanna show your love for this country, then show your tits. No better way to give Saddam a big F-U than by giving us a little show.

Originally posted by prplhz

ladies_90x70.jpg

The one on the left is Pacha, on the right is her clubbing friend.... Find them at the Sugar Shack this weekend giving head, to anyone who will compliment them.

No fighting allowed on this thread. That goes on the other one. This is a kind, nurturing thread, one where a girl can feel free to, oh, I don’t know, say, show a picture of her bending over to the camera, maybe.