Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nice Racks

boobiepants

Originally posted by prplhz

ladies_90x70.jpg

The one on the left is Pacha, on the right is her clubbing friend.... Find them at the Sugar Shack this weekend giving head, to anyone who will compliment them.

:laugh: see, I can take a joke. :laugh:

now, HOW much did you make in the red light district?? oh, i'm sorry, they only wanted girls with breasts who DIDN'T resemble that of a ten year old boy? :tongue:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pacha73

now, HOW much did you make in the red light district?? oh, i'm sorry, they only wanted girls with breasts who DIDN'T resemble that of a ten year old boy? :tongue:

Excuse me how would you know what my breasts look like? I'm not denying that I have no breasts, hell I'm proud of it! Atleast I have a nice ass to make up for it...

DAMN IT! I feel like a fight that broke out at the bar just rolled into the champaign room. Where the hell are those bouncers anyway? SECURITY!!

Originally posted by groovefire

DAMN IT! I feel like a fight that broke out at the bar just rolled into the champaign room. Where the hell are those bouncers anyway? SECURITY!!

Seriously, where is our USELESS moderator? I'm going to have to have a little talk with DaVe about this one.

Now, back to showing racks. I'll throw down $20 that says pacha will never post hers, because she is a faker (this plan is as air-tight as they come)

Originally posted by groovefire

No fighting allowed on this thread. That goes on the other one. This is a kind, nurturing thread, one where a girl can feel free to, oh, I don’t know, say, show a picture of her bending over to the camera, maybe.

:laugh: Don't even.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Seriously, where is our USELESS moderator? I'm going to have to have a little talk with DaVe about this one.

Now, back to showing racks. I'll throw down $20 that says pacha will never post hers, because she is a faker (this plan is as air-tight as they come)

you are too funny. and i gotta admit it, we seem eye to eye on a lot. you just MIGHT be a cool kid after all. (i said you MIGHT)

and i have no qualms anymore about posting a pic since enough people seem to do it. BUT, if you don't want me to...........

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Agreed since she seem to know something very personal about me but I have no idea who this person is.... Can you give me an F A K E R, yeah FAKER!:laugh:

Agreed since she seem to know something very personal about me but I have no idea who this person is.... Can you give me an F A K E R, yeah FAKER!:laugh:

still want to fight huh? sorry, you won't get it from me anymore.

i'm all about PLUR. :D

and Ms. Detective, i don't know something personal about you at all, you posted enough pictures of yourself on here already for me to see your boobs. you don't remember? :laugh:

still want to fight huh? sorry, you won't get it from me anymore.

i'm all about PLUR. :D

and Ms. Detective, i don't know something personal about you at all, you posted enough pictures of yourself on here already for me to see your boobs. you don't remember? :laugh:

Actually, once again you can't take a joke, how did I start a fight with you again? Everybody on here is calling you a faker, shit NYis4 just did it I don't see you saying anything to him. And for your information the pics that you have seen have been posted by other people. :D BTW please set up a link to ALL of these pics that I have posted, I would like to see ALL of them....

I bet even HE has bigger tits than you! :laugh:

sorry, i'm done now.

see y'all later. :D

Your tits coment doesn't upset me, I know I am flat and again I am very proud of it! So please if you would like to make me upset please find something else to pick on me about because that comment doesn't upset me at all.... Maybe I should make up a new screen name too, I think it will be flatchest69:laugh: Or maybe I can make one up for you, something like jumponthebandwagon0....

Actually, once again you can't take a joke, how did I start a fight with you again? Everybody on here is calling you a faker, shit NYis4 just did it I don't see you saying anything to him. And for your information the pics that you have seen have been posted by other people. :D BTW please set up a link to ALL of these pics that I have posted, I would like to see ALL of them....

wrong again! and i will post the thread where you posted YOUR OWN PICS tomorrow. it was like the first couple of days you joined, and wanted to get to know everyone like 3rd grade.

you posted two pics of you holding a drink in a blue/white striped tank.

but since your memory is clouded, i'll find it tomorrow.

NY jokes in a fun way, and has good taste.

you just flat out attacked me about tiny.

have a good night prplhz, i have nothing against you, seriously.

wrong again! and i will post the thread where you posted YOUR OWN PICS tomorrow. it was like the first couple of days you joined, and wanted to get to know everyone like 3rd grade.

you posted two pics of you holding a drink in a blue/white striped tank.

but since your memory is clouded, i'll find it tomorrow.

you just flat out attacked me about tiny.

have a good night prplhz, i have nothing against you, seriously.

And I have nothing against you either, but when you made a comment about one of my really good friends and then I just said don't bark up that tree you started acting childish. So I think you better check yourself. And I joined this board 2 years ago, yes I wanted to meet people and I did a good job of it because I not only met some really awesome friends on here, but it has opened up a whole new world for me. I posted that pic, your right I did forget since it was like 2 years ago, how would you know about that pic since you just joined? Did you do a search on me? Once again if you are not a faker post a pic of yourself, I would like to know that I am talking with someone who is not posting under another name. Just in case you didn't realize that wanting to meet new people is not childish, everyone on here has done it how do you think we all met? So if your calling "wanting to meet new people childish" then I think you might be calling everyone on here childish.

I'm really done with arguing with you, you're not worth my time. You couldn't take tiny joking with you and had to personally attack her, I never cause drama or get involved with that I could care less call me names. But when you say stuff about my friends of course I am going to stick up for them. So if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen.

Originally posted by stymie

crotch69 would be a good one too

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have class tonight my day ended like an hour ago and I am still sitting in front of this computer, boy I missed this computer while I was gone... lol

How long have you been stalking us? :eek:

Oh, well I guess it doesn't really matter then.

:laugh: crotch69