Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what was the name of the gay section of tunnel?

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

Every1 i knew went in threw that entrance, hell it was cheaper that way lol :laugh:

Etienne! :D

i went in that way for years before anyone really knew about it.. then as time went on everyone else caught on too and the line would be down the block... can't beat $10 entrance though.. hahahaha

i remember one time at one of scotto's mask-a-rave parties he was all pissed off b/c the line for kurfew was so long.. he was walking up and down it going "why are you on this line your not gay!"

lmfaoooo

it didn't make sense to me to go in any other way. Cheaper, and you had access to the Kurfew room, the Fuzy room, etc. Where would you be able to sit down and chill if you went through the main door?

Great days though. Still the best club I've ever been to.

There was always palces to sit, Remeber the white couches that use to be everywhere, LAter there was the cold room,> the little sitting area next to the main bar,> the Scarey room up-stairs next to the bathroom that was done up all gothic gangster like, and who can EVEr Forget the scarey basment, and library

Not to mention the cages on the dance floor, i sue to get up in and rock back n forth in , LOL

i was there for the scotto party when he was GOING NUTS ! about everyone getting in for 10bucks,, but who even went to the door near the westdside highWay? LOL

thats something u should look into, and reaserch before u throw a party some wear, DUMBASS, lol

oly>

That track shouldn't be played anymore except by DT once in a blue moon, it's sacriledge.

Is it really impossible for that building to become a club again? I guess the owner is a little bit jaded huh.... and Jaysea was saying once that it's now a catering hall??!!

Imagine getting married there, and someone's like "I used to chill here, that's where I passed out next to a speaker!"

Originally posted by PFloyd40

i remember one time at one of scotto's mask-a-rave parties he was all pissed off b/c the line for kurfew was so long.. he was walking up and down it going "why are you on this line your not gay!"

lmfaoooo

lmfao i was there that nite, that was classic

Etienne! :D

Originally posted by glowball

Yeah like i said tunnel is still the number one place for me on a saturday, leaving at 6 am feeling GREAT lol with the hotdog guy standing in the out side waiting for people to get out it was fun

I always went straight to the deli around the corner and got a gatorade and a bagel with cream cheese...always had to have my gatorade!!!!

TUNNEL............ Ahhh ........... So many good times... It was my home from late 1996 to late 1998 maybe early 99'.

Definately Miss D-Tour Danny tearing that place apart every other weekend.

How many remember the dead chicken hanging in the hallway between the 2 bathrooms upstairs... At one time they got rid of it and had a Marenge (SP) or Salsa DJ in there or some shit.

The Library - Hot as a mother fucker... Hit my head a few times walking by that air conditioner on the far right wall that was like face level and hanging out off the wall...

Can't forget the room upstairs where it was like 20 below zero.

Fuzzy room with all the bubble lamps at like 5am just relaxing before going back out onto the main floor.

The Hardcore Techno room

The Bathrooms flooded halfway through the night... 3'' deep water... But I would say the bathroom was the place to go to meet people. I had many conversations in that bathroom.

The couches by the main bar were my best friends...

To many stories, to many good times, toooo long ago.

THE FUCKIN MEMORIES... :(

2AM : Ladies and Gentlemen....... Welcome to the TUNNEL....... The dance floor goes wild... And words cannot express the chills that ran through my body...

Oooooops... Can't forget about always walking out of there with GUM on my pants... :mad: