Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Introducing.....

stymie

I dont understand why bo-bo got voted off. I thought rat-alex was the obvious choice. Now scum-alex is gonna turn right around and screw dave over first chance he gets. Dumb move Dave... should have gone with your gut. Have you noticed that Kristen (i think thats her name.... the total slut-chic) has put on like 30 lbs. since the beggining of the show? Girls got thighs like Ricky Williams now.

I was really hoping he was going to bump Alex - that's going to bite him in the ass and damn, can you imagine the mayhem that would have caused?? Would have been sweet.

Smokey rules. And Dave - what were you thinking??? He shouldn't have said anything about the dress. BOOOOOO!

Told you Alex wouldn't get voted off.

How much of a schmuck is Dave? The first thing he does is spill his guts to the chick who liked Beau. "This is between me and you, right?" So then the first thing she does is blab it to everyone and bitch and moan. That guy is way too JV to even be on the show in the first place.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Told you Alex wouldn't get voted off.

How much of a schmuck is Dave? The first thing he does is spill his guts to the chick who liked Beau. "This is between me and you, right?" So then the first thing she does is blab it to everyone and bitch and moan. That guy is way too JV to even be on the show in the first place.

I dunno - everyone thinks he's such a dork, but he seems to be playing the game smarter than any of them - everyone trusts him - and even though he told Amy, they'll still trust him.

I'm waiting though - I have a feeling he's going to either get the shaft or give the shaft to Charla at some point. I can just see it coming.