Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I say Magilicuti & GlowgirlNYC should lose mod status

Originally posted by solbeam

what difference would it make if one or both were mod? :confused:

because they are too close. You know, like how you can't hire your son or daughter at your job. Filial Piety or something..

I mean im assuming here, but it just seems that DG and Naughty know each other well. IT's best to have mod's who aren't directly associated. That makes it better so as it's a more independant team running the show

Originally posted by solbeam

i dont see why this is being taken so seriously...but I know nothing about the in's and outs of amsg board. Anyhoo, my vote goes for them...is my vote biased because I know them?

it's true you gotta be careful who you pick.

When i was the mod of the current events board, and one of us had to leave, we had to be very careful who we pick b/c there were some elements that we had to avoid letting be a mod (ask sassa, she knows about those "elements" ;).)

Im only saying that it's better to have mod's who don't know each other in order to keep things fair and just. Like a separation of powers.

Originally posted by smokesum

oh so i guess you wouldnt mind giving up your current events mod position....or is it making you look too cool?

dude, i got picked. i didn't beg for it. and i talked enough shit about politics for months before a current events board was made. so shaddddaaaapppp.....

:tongue:

plus, someone's gotta keep those 'elements' (as gmccookny so delicately brought up) in line. ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

it's true you gotta be careful who you pick.

When i was the mod of the current events board, and one of us had to leave, we had to be very careful who we pick b/c there were some elements that we had to avoid letting be a mod (ask sassa, she knows about those "elements" ;).)

Im only saying that it's better to have mod's who don't know each other in order to keep things fair and just. Like a separation of powers.

you take this a lil too seriously...