los25

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gawd NO! :eek:

This really really sucks....

History repeats itself.... the curse of the succesful nightclub strikes again...

Looks like they finally saw Bad Boys II at the dea precinct... :laugh:

All joking aside, I am left speechless.... too many things going thru my mind... :(:worry: :worry:

more later... keep the 411 flowing....

Mp3.-

Originally posted by tigerclaw

But you have to understand that stupid law that came into affect, This could and will affect space34 in a bad way.

Umm...the law?

:confused: :confused: :confused:

This has nothing to do with it, imo.

Some employees did something wrong (sell drugs) to undercover DEA agents, which I'm sure they (DEA) are always there trying to catch someone sliping. So they began an investigation once they saw some employees doing wrong. Once they got enough evidence, information etc. they moved in with a search warrant.

Again, this is speculation. But it seems like a logical scenario.

So no Space34 this weekend; time to find something else to do! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by sobeton

Space has quite a few stupid employees. Yes it will tarnish them some what, but if anybody will rise above it will LP. what you will see now is the media making a fiasco out of this, and the hatters having a field day. :mad:

Media can go suck my @$$. It's true tho, they will make turn this into something totally different from what really happend.

House party weekend......:tongue:

Originally posted by clubspaceguy

ok where else is good this weekend? besides dave ralph tonite at nerve. there aint jack goin down any suggestions? or will i end up at maze tomorrow cuz im not sittin my ass home :(

Call up some friends and have a private party. I dunno man, DEA is everywhere! :shake::worry:

Don't want to be in any clubs tonight, or this weekend period! Just chill at home imo.

It's all the Broom guys fault , along with the guy in the stalls ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr .

thats what happens when you don't tip enough ....

j/k ............ i needed something to distract me from my sudden shock-sadness .

PS.......I hope everything comes out good .

Originally posted by tigerclaw

But you have to understand that stupid law that came into affect, This could and will affect space34 in a bad way.

what law?? tell me more about it.. here i am thinking it is some type of smoking ban or somn... :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Call up some friends and have a private party. I dunno man, DEA is everywhere! :shake::worry:

Don't want to be in any clubs tonight, or this weekend period! Just chill at home imo.

probably just coincidence, but on the way home from work tonite, dui check points all over the place. s.w 8 st., flagler, coral gables area. probably is a good idea to chill, at least tonite for that matter..

Originally posted by mp3some

what law?? tell me more about it.. here i am thinking it is some type of smoking ban or somn... :confused: :confused:

The RAVE act ......it has something to do with making the club/owner responsible for the Drug problem in their club . . punishement could be Fines or even Jail .

Originally posted by x-t-c

probably just coincidence, but on the way home from work tonite, dui check points all over the place. s.w 8 st., flagler, coral gables area. probably is a good idea to chill, at least tonite for that matter..

dude for some reason im having a weird college flash back here.. this reminds me of my lil old PA town, where on a given weekend they would bust the house where the coolest parties were at, and then u had public safety all over town.. the town cops pullin ppl over and even the LCB (liquor control board) doin their undercover shit by the liquor store.. this is fucked up...

kids just wanna have fun! lol

nah but seriously whats going down??

:confused: :confused:

Originally posted by x-t-c

Dude, are you serious?

Wow....my psychic powers are hard at work tonight.

Seriously, stay home tonight peeps. Be safe.

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

Dude, are you serious?

Wow....my psychic powers are hard at work tonight.

Seriously, stay home tonight peeps. Be safe.

forreals, me and my babe are en casa, mreow..

wonder who tipped them off...competition perhaps? or just careless employees?

I remember The Mix's bouncers used to take the 'favors' from clubbers and let their in-house dealers resell them--without the owner knowing, from what I was led to believe

Originally posted by diabolique007

forreals, me and my babe are en casa, mreow..

wonder who tipped them off...competition perhaps? or just careless employees?

I remember The Mix's bouncers used to take the 'favors' from clubbers and let their in-house dealers resell them--without the owner knowing, from what I was led to believe

In the upcoming days , we'll know EXACTLY what happened .....for now everything is just hear-say .

But the one thing that did happen is that SOMEONE let their guard down .

everyone just calm down.. as Nexus & others mentioned the media is turning this into a fiasco & it's not to the degree it seems.

I have just received helpful information that will be revealed at the right time. In the meantime, think about what sneakers & baseball caps you will be wearing tomorrow night @ the Junkie Spin off. ;)

I know this sounds a lil' vague, but bare with us. We'll keep you updated.

Biz