Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Warning ...

vipnerd

1st off ... apologies to Biz ... Oscar and Roly for posting this ... but I believe in fairness ...

I'm no one here to start an unfair discussion and/or take it out of proportion ...

Tonite I was ... for the 2nd time ... "assaulted" by the bartender 2nite wearing the red "34" t-shirt in the long bar of the main room ... :mad:

It is the girl working closest to the DJ booth ... no name available at this time ...

Two months ago ... I had my 1st incident with her ... a vodka and red bull served in the plastic cup they normally use ... so full of ice that i could barely see the drink ... decided to grab an empty cup ... and pour whatever "liquid" she had served ... the result 1/3 cup of vodka/redbull ... this girl made no attempt to fix the problem and gave me an attitude which reminded me of the worst reviews ever written on either Space ... since that day ... heinekens in the main room ...

2nite ... after buyng from her 5 heines ... and tipping her on every single one of them ... decide to ask for a vodka/cran ... for my girl ...

Since both of us were having a funny throat (due to tonite's rain while driving the moped) ... I requested less ice ... plain and simple...

Miss "34" grabbed a cup (which later proved to be 1/2 the size) ... and served me my drink ... next to me a bacardi and coke was being served to another couple ... in the regular size cup

Astonished by the size of her "life-grown shame" ... I grabbed an empty cup (regular size) ... and asked her why she gave me 1/2 a drink ... giving me BS about "drink strength" and calculating the length of the hypotenuse given the length of the two sides of a right angled triangle ... she told me she would call her manager to solve my diplomatic ... educated and repectfull plea ...

Mr. Smiley comes ...talks to her for a few seconds ... turns to me and tells me how no bartender is allowed to sell a heine for $6 .. that $7 is the price? :confused: ... and that bartenders are there to follow orders ... and just like that walks away ... where did the price of a heine come into discussion? Misleading a busy manager is the way out? :rolleyes:

Hello Mr. Smiley and Miss "34" ... you can BS some people all of the time ...but you can't BS a bullshitter ... I've been clubbing for longer than OG has been spinning ... do I need a manager to come and take care of a lie from her bartender? ...

Summarizing ... I was assaulted ... wasted precious time of paying closer attention to Diaga's set ... and given an absurd excuse ...

$90 went by 2nite ... 10% of which were a rip off ... saved $110 ... and got home at least 4 hours earlier than expected ...

And with me some other katz ...

Avoid this bartender ... she spoiled 15 minutes of my nite ... and made her boss not earn $110 over the nite ...

As to Smiley ... give the man the power to recognize and fix ... tonite he came to defend a bartender and forgot that we clubbers bring the $$ to the club ...

A perfect nite spoiled ... **ring ring** ... wake -up! :blown:

Guest saleen351

vip, see your first problem is the mere fact you actualy spend money... See do what i do, just get tons of drink passes. I never have an issue. Got a couple last night, and didn't use them, i was done drinking by the time i got to space, so i gave them away, but, since i'm not spending any money, i don't feel ripped off. it's the only way drink at space...

if you need help getting drink comps, check out chapter 15 of my book "how to party like a guido and not spend any money" by saleen351

Originally posted by saleen351

vip, see your first problem is the mere fact you actualy spend money... See do what i do, just get tons of drink passes. I never have an issue. Got a couple last night, and didn't use them, i was done drinking by the time i got to space, so i gave them away, but, since i'm not spending any money, i don't feel ripped off. it's the only way drink at space...

if you need help getting drink comps, check out chapter 8 of my book "how to party like a guido and not spend any money" by saleen351

Thanx man ... I do spend money everywhere I go ... ask the bartender @ Jazid on Sundays ... :eek:

In all honesty ... that chick has a terrible attitude ... I wanted to see what else was up ... I have my own bartender at Space 34 ... even though I didn't go to the patio last nite to get my drinks ...

But more importantly ... the manager didn't do his job ... and I didn't go to Space 34 to tell him what to do ... who takes care of their customers? ... :confused:

Just for the records ... I've been comped 2 drinks at Space in 3 1/2 years ... they didn't need to do it ... I didn't expect them ... I go to Space often enough to support our scene ... and I do so at the bar ... :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by pod

What do the other chapters include?

1. intro/bio

2. tempts 1997

3. tempts 1998

4. tempts 1999

5. tempts 2000

6. tempts 2001

7. tempts 2001 classics night

8. tempts 2002

9. tempts 2002 classics night

10. tempts 2003 classics night

11. gudio fist pumping 101

12. How to tell if it's a classic or anthem?

13. How to score comps

14. how to talk your way on the guestlist

15. how to score drink tix

16. picking the lock on the dj booth door 101

17. avoding the mix drink scam

18 no reentry? fuck dat, heres how you do it!

19. How to piss people off, so they give you free shit!

20. VIP only? I work for the Miami Herald routine!

21. how to lip sync to a vocal track, that you've never heard before

22. autographs? good for the club or the clubber?

23. why miami sucks, and NJ doesn't..

next book is being written now..

1. intro/bio

2. tempts 1997

3. tempts 1998

4. tempts 1999

5. tempts 2000

6. tempts 2001

8. tempts 2002

13. How to score comps

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1. intro/bio

2. tempts 1997

3. tempts 1998

4. tempts 1999

5. tempts 2000

6. tempts 2001

8. tempts 2002

13. How to score comps

attachment.php?s=&postid=1652225

ah, My Gudio question from a previous thread has now been solved..Now if I could only get my hands on the answers to all of lifes questions....AkA that Guido book.....Wow so the guy mad it back to space eh..Good for him. Should I stand by for an official review or ass ripping by him..

Late

Harold

I know exactly who your talking about.

That girl can treat me like shit whenever she wants. She is sooo cute that I think I would be willing to put up with her bullshit for a little while.

Key word: LITTLE WHILE

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OBBY