Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A HUGE thanks to Guyman.....

TheMrs

for an incredible party!!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. Everything came out spectacular!

I had an awesome time hanging out with Meli, Jesse, Steffy, Tina, beatfreak, the fine girl in the sexy black dress (didn't get her name :()

The Saleen was there, and looking quite nice I might add. ;)

And it was great FINALLY meeting Lola - You're one FUCKING COOL person!! Me, well, i'm just a teeny meeny :D

Guyman, you're a sweetheart, and you have a beautiful wife. I'm glad she had such a great time.

Jimmy T - the music was awesome!! He had the whole place dancing their asses off. :bootysha:

So Mike, the event was a success...it was definately worth 3 months planning... :D

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where to begin! It was a great night! I could not have pulled it off without all the help you all provided. The Mrs & Flip are the bomb! Flip - I can't belive we were running out of booze (thanks for the help). Jimmy was awsome as always. Everyone had fun. The crowd was mixed old, young everyone had a very positive vibe.

I'm so hung over! I think my suit hurt my brain.

Guest saleen351

Me and hog and dui all need cpr today, some how i wound up at space with jimmy t, steffy, hog dui and their girlfriends. Steve lost his car till 5am. He was screaming at me and steffy for an hour:laugh:

Guyman, what can i say, that place rocks... Jimmy T was nastyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

the percussion guy was a trip, that dude is worth cover all by himself, eddies girlfriend and her friend were awesome... his purple rain prince tribute was the best...

this party rocked!!!!!!!! great time, great people, people had tuxes on, suits, 1920's style clothes, guyman had a 1970's bright yellow tux with all those ruffles. one dude had a metalic bright blue tux wearing a mullet wig...:laugh: AND THE WOMEN!!!!:eek:

WOW! all the guys were confering who the hottest chickenhead was, most said beatfrieks date, who was smoking hot, but the mrs was rocking as well as always... some older women and a couple other chicks were just so beautiful... it's so nice to party like an idiot but in a dressed up adult party kind of way...

the beer machine is jerk off material. it's a soda machine like a regular coke or pepsi machine, but you just hit the button and beer comes out!!! the bartender was so hot and her twin sister was there:eek:

awesome party.... guyman you rock!!! and you can do things you can't do if you rent out a club, private warehouse is the way to go

;)

this is perfect place to throw a bash, guyman post that guys info, i'm sure more will want to rent it out...

Originally posted by saleen351

... some older women and a couple other chicks were just so beautiful... it's so nice to party like an idiot but in a dressed up adult party kind of way...

:laugh: Your in BIG trouble w/ Mrs. Guyman over this :laugh:

No more BBQ's for you.

I'll post the info on The Where?House on Monday.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

:laugh: Your in BIG trouble w/ Mrs. Guyman over this :laugh:

No more BBQ's for you.

I'll post the info on The Where?House on Monday.

hmmmmmm, i think i behaved last night.....:confused:

maybe it had something to do with that one hot chick that i thought was sammys sister.... i don't think i even talked any shit to pigeons last night..

Originally posted by saleen351

hmmmmmm, i think i behaved last night.....:confused:

maybe it had something to do with that one hot chick that i thought was sammys sister.... i don't think i even talked any shit to pigeons last night..

No silly! You were a perfect Gent last night.... It is your OLDER WOMEN comment :laugh:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by guyman1966

No silly! You were a perfect Gent last night.... It is your OLDER WOMEN comment :laugh:

ohhhhhhhhhhhh

last night was bangin.....that where house place is off the chain....i want whatever that guy had....cuz to have all that in ur head and actually get it out, is freakin awesome!!!!!!!!!!

guyman it was my pleasure meating u finally....thank u for including us in ur wonderful wifes festivities....we had a great time

....it was no problem springning for the extra vodka.....i had it...so might as well share it...im a bringer of good times!!!!!!!!!

it was very nice hanging with the c.p. fam!!!!!!!!!

jimmy T it was great meeting u this time around and remembering it.....also the hog!!!!!!!!!!i know we were on the same page!!!!!!

beatfreak....it was nice meeting u and thanx for the wonderful eyecandy!!!!!!!:eek:

To miss Lola..... i had been waiting for this day for quite some time

like i said...i had been wanting to meet u for the longest...u always trip me out on the board, and in person u were just awesome...u have an energy unmatched....keep truckin!!!!!!!!!!

I must seperate this piece of post to say that ...its always exciting just being in the room with the allmighty Saleen!!!!!!!!

its just funny to sit back and watch him operate...hes got it all figured out......i hope u enjoyed ur heinekens last night....and yes ladies and gentlemen...he got it comped...;):laugh:

now as for jesse, melli, steffy, tina.....well except for tina im tired of hanging out with u guys.....2 days in a row is just to much!!!!!!

j/k.........:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

once again thanx and hope to do it again , and more often!!!!!!!!!!!

also, I don't think this has been brought up yet.

What the hell was Saleen doing at Space?

I thought you were not stepping on that property till you got an aplology? Are you not also banned?

So who gave in first? Was the Saleen so intoxicated he did not realize he was was walking into one of the biggest clubs in the country? Was security not doing their job while LP is away?

The saga continues....

Originally posted by erickamikaze

also, I don't think this has been brought up yet.

What the hell was Saleen doing at Space?

:otopic: :otopic:

This thread is dedicated to my beautiful wife and the wonderful party we had. There are many other threads to discuss the Saleen vs. Space ongoing drama.

im with Saleen

this was the best party since Space closing. THanks a million guyman. Good idea with that bartender:eek:

Jimmy was rocking some classics and dope shit. I loved that guy with the prince outfit on. That place was jumping when he did purple rain. Good job with the music Jimmy it sounded great in there.

IT was great to finnaly met the Mrs. :drool: :drool: and Flip your good people.

Beat freak you need to keep bringing that girl aroud.:eek: I cant get over how many good looking women were in that room. All the cp girls were looking great with there dresses on.:D

Some one should do a once a month party at that place because it is chill. No cops and dirty securty guard to fuck your party up and a beer maching makes my day.

Steffy thank for driving me to Space. Sorry if I called you cursing. I was so drunk I do not recall even being in Space. I left my bank card in there and could not remember what bartender I gave it to. THen it took me an hour and 20min to find my car. I was about to take a cab back to plantation. I thought I was going to start crying I was so mad at myself..:(

had a blast at Guyman's shin dig...good to see alot of people i havent seen in ages...place was very very nice...people were very cool...the staff at the place was very good as well...Meli was drunk as hell..but actually didnt fall (i was amazed)...great tunes being played by Jimmy T and he dipped deep into his record bag for some great retro tunes....overall a great night...and a great reason to throw this awesome party....Sami's bday...i hope she had a great one (she looked like she did) and thanks again to Guyman for putting it all together...great hanging with: Flippers, Themrs (she was giving Meli a run for her money in the drunk category;) ), Beatfriek, Andrewthomas, dui, dajew, thehog, lola, steffy and of course Meli (looking great in that red dress...i might add)...i will TRY to post the pics tomorrow...