Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What part of Jersey is everybody from?

Originally posted by bigsteve8

I'm a mile and a half from the exit, even closer than Monmouth Mall to me, so I use it as my landmark. I've been to groove lounge a few times on thursdays and such, but usually go to the back bar by the dance floor with the * carpeted floor * . . .

lol u could be my neighbor... I live on pinebrook

Originally posted by bigsteve8

haha. . .i live off of hope road right near corner of it and Industrial way, right by where G106.3 is located. . . sup local

ah, ok... I was tryin to think of what other places were closer to exit 105 than monmouth mall... lol

......so...woodrow kid??? lol............i was born in bottany village area((yuck!))....grew up on union ave...between main and clifton...SCHOOL 3 lol.....and lived off valley road the last year i was there....played softball for northern...cheered jr mustangs..belonged to the clifton pool..blah blah....i could go on and on........aah memories...

Originally posted by misk

......so...woodrow kid??? lol............i was born in bottany village area((yuck!))....grew up on union ave...between main and clifton...SCHOOL 3 lol.....and lived off valley road the last year i was there....played softball for northern...cheered jr mustangs..belonged to the clifton pool..blah blah....i could go on and on........aah memories...

Yeah, I'm a woodrow kid lol. Clifton is a changed place now...a little kid can't leave his bike outside any more without somone steeling it...how old are you?

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

Yeah, I'm a woodrow kid lol. Clifton is a changed place now...a little kid can't leave his bike outside any more without somone steeling it...how old are you?

.....yea i know....that's why we moved!......i'm 21.....lotta my friends went to woodrow....prob in like 8th grade when u were in 6th.........well....and in the high school same time as u...

..i was a cool kid and went to columbus lol!;)

...we're not THAT far up north!......vernon is like a good 20-30 min north no?.........i'm about 10 min from gs plaza....

i am that far up north.... well i am about 10 min from warwick ny and vernon nj.... 45 min from gs plaza... i used to work at the gap is the gs plaza and it took about 45 min to get there... it takes me about 45 min to get anywhere its nothing anymore... i am used to it...

.....yea i know....that's why we moved!......i'm 21.....lotta my friends went to woodrow....prob in like 8th grade when u were in 6th.........well....and in the high school same time as u...

..i was a cool kid and went to columbus lol!;)

we should go out for some drinks...once I turn 21:D