Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What part of Jersey is everybody from?

Originally posted by fkornre

where in the forrestal village do u work...occasionaly my co-workers and i have lunch over there at the food court and then to ben and jerrys for dessert...usually during the summer there are alot of hot corporate ladies over there

Im over in 116 Village Blvd. (New Century Mortgage Corporation)

Yeah..there are a few, but i take so late everyday, that I miss most of them. Ive only seen maybe a handful of hot ones. there's one in my building that is a PIECE OF ASS, but she hardly ever eats at the food court. Whats ur fav stand at the food court. I eat the Underground Potato mostly.

(The waitress at the italian rest is also pretty cute, you ever see her??)

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Im over in 116 Village Blvd. (New Century Mortgage Corporation)

Yeah..there are a few, but i take so late everyday, that I miss most of them. Ive only seen maybe a handful of hot ones. there's one in my building that is a PIECE OF ASS, but she hardly ever eats at the food court. Whats ur fav stand at the food court. I eat the Underground Potato mostly.

(The waitress at the italian rest is also pretty cute, you ever see her??)

i usually eat at the pizza place...very good pizza there...i havent seen the waitress u r talking about but i will have to take a trip over and see...do u ever go to polly esters...its ok to get drunk at and very funny to watch the mullets dance

i usually eat at the pizza place...very good pizza there...i havent seen the waitress u r talking about but i will have to take a trip over and see...do u ever go to polly esters...its ok to get drunk at and very funny to watch the mullets dance

Ive been there once, on a Thursday, but i do go over to the Westin and drink once in a while on a Tuesday. I cant hit up Polyesters anymore because i have 2 get 2 Deko by 8PM, and merge by 9Pm on Friday and Sat. But I can wait till teh fall when im off on Saturdays, ill hit up Pollyesthers again. Actually, the westin has a decent amount of ass walking around. All the women on business trips just looking 2 get some ass while they are away from home.

The waitress is at the restaurant across the tables outside. She's such a piece of ass. you should go check her out 2day.

Ive been there once, on a Thursday, but i do go over to the Westin and drink once in a while on a Tuesday. I cant hit up Polyesters anymore because i have 2 get 2 Deko by 8PM, and merge by 9Pm on Friday and Sat. But I can wait till teh fall when im off on Saturdays, ill hit up Pollyesthers again. Actually, the westin has a decent amount of ass walking around. All the women on business trips just looking 2 get some ass while they are away from home.

The waitress is at the restaurant across the tables outside. She's such a piece of ass. you should go check her out 2day.

isnt that restaurant tre pianes???(sp) or sumthing like that

YEah, i think thats what its called

kewl next tues or wed we are having a conference over here then going across to that restaurant for dinner...i will have to go now and check her out...unfortunately i am providing backup coverage today so i cant leave the office...thanx for the tip though

kewl next tues or wed we are having a conference over here then going across to that restaurant for dinner...i will have to go now and check her out...unfortunately i am providing backup coverage today so i cant leave the office...thanx for the tip though

No Problem.

u ever go into the mercer mall and eat at the hooters there???

LOL, Yeah, once in a while. I was there alot back in June, teh foods horrible though. I might have 2 hit it up this week sometime actually. I liek Fridays, Macaroni Grill or on teh border more.

LOL, Yeah, once in a while. I was there alot back in June, teh foods horrible though. I might have 2 hit it up this week sometime actually. I liek Fridays, Macaroni Grill or on teh border more.

lol, we go to those places also...but the girlies at hooters are so trashy lookin its great...plus we get hammered then return to work with big smilies on our faces (although not from the drinking...lol)

Originally posted by sex0nthebeach

Have you ever seen Joe's online photo pics? All the people are like 30+, no joke:D

:eek: Wow...you're right! It's all divorcees and perverted middle aged men. What a downer. :woah:

:idea: Hey! I'm never going there again (sober).