Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ktu BARFstock what a horrible concert.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dondiezel26

i agree totally.....i cant comment on jones beach.....but the pnc was packed with people that came to party....i will go back for this event every year.....i am thinking party bus showing up at 2 and than leaving the parking lot at 8 and going to the shore!!!!

Great point!!!!!!!

How sick was the tailgaiting @ the parking lot ?????

Got there 1:30 and by the time my friends were like telling me to head up to PNC, I was like so tore up thinking the lot was the concert .

I really din't care for any peformances by KTU,but I was more busy hanging with good people and putting on peformances of are own.

Diezel26, sisco, bigtime, stack and last but not least that crazy dogekid.....nice peformances indeed.

Stack drinking beer was priceless.

Originally posted by notallthere666

I was hoping that captain ego does.

They are hiring some Mexican cleaners at my job I can hook him up. He is Mexican right?

lol,yes he does read because he told that comes here once in a while .... i dunno if he is mexican....

Horrible lighting......

Horrible MC'ing by Vic Latino. Who The Fuck made this guy famous and gave him a job!?!?. He’s like a living stereotype what a fucken joke...

WTF ktu... You would think that you would get some kind of headline performance I mean are you for kidding me they even had ??? REAL2REAL?!?! LMFAO... ktu really is a sinking ship they really dug to the bottom of the barrel with the performers... hahahha what a wack concert... I feel bad for the people that had to pay for tickets..

But lil C is a kick ass dj, Well he must be cause hes on KTU

hahahahahhahah

Ok dude, I was @ the concert Where were you Sitting in the parking lot Vic Latino came on stage and the Crowd Went Nuts

Ok So you don’t like the music and of course you don’t Ktu Then WHY the Fuck Were you there? WHY

I read all your Post…… your like the ultimate critic of Dj’s in Club’s and how they Suck and all that same shit… Now you attacking Air personalities , Dude What Do you Do For a living, I’d really Like to Know Like R you very wealthy are you a recoding artists are you a DJ WHAT DO YOU DO ?

:shake:

Originally posted by arkmoned

Ok dude, I was @ the concert Where were you Sitting in the parking lot Vic Latino came on stage and the Crowd Went Nuts

Ok So you don’t like the music and of course you don’t Ktu Then WHY the Fuck Were you there? WHY

I read all your Post…… your like the ultimate critic of Dj’s in Club’s and how they Suck and all that same shit… Now you attacking Air personalities , Dude What Do you Do For a living, I’d really Like to Know Like R you very wealthy are you a recoding artists are you a DJ WHAT DO YOU DO ?

:shake:

First off.

You think if I was a recording artist I would have more of the right to talk trash? Ok no prob my friend owns a recording studio. Ill go down there sing a lame song on how my x cheated on me and he can fix up my voice. We can add some fat beats and a nice ass build up and he can touch my voice up with a few pirated 10,000 computer programs ill sample maybe one or two old school beats... and walla. I sound as good as Brittney spears...

so bam now im in the "industry" ahahhahahaha

I say really good things about clubs, DJ’s and bartenders. Richie Rydell, petey, George, merge metro. Why? Because they are all party people. They throw parties that THEY like… they want everyone to get fucked up have a good time and dance.. Petey said fuck the law and had the after hours party (fucken LEDGEN for that lol) ... They are not all about image... I mean im sure the bottom line is money but anyone that perseveres and keeps it “real†and uses smart business will succeed. Well I guess as long as you have the money to carry yourself until you do. Look at ktu?! They are soo out of touch with what’s going on. I mean even if you just look at it at a radio level of things.. there is nothing trendy, cutting edge or cool about the station. The station really does not appeal to any group of people. It’s just like there... It’s what where stuck with … I know people that LOVE krock, z100 and even that new 102.7 (I personally hate them all) But that’s not the point. I have never met a person from the disco era or now a days that loves ktu .., because ktu is a weak station and has an even weaker image that must have been built by the saddest marketing team that ever existed.

I am not just bashing people because I want to stand out... Well lol I like to stand out but im not making the shit I say up. It’s my opinion and it is truth to me because it is MINE. . But the bottom line in this stupid fucken scene everyone wants to know someone and everyone wants to get hooked up so you never here the truth because people are all ass kissers. I enjoy telling the truth... I mean shit listen to the people that said they had a great time at beatstock “I had no idea who was performing but I had fun getting drunk in the parking lotâ€...,,,,,, Uhmmm Do we really need ktu’s shit fest to do that?~! Lol no we don’t... we could have had any dj play songs and do the same thing. DO you have any Idea how many people I have met that could of hooked me up so well and I burned the HELL out of those bridges because I say shit that pisses them off?!? Hahahha LMFAO I DONT CARE GET IT?. This is a message board I doNT have to be ANYONE to voice my opinion. So I do and I love to. What do I do? Well besides having fun with my website WWW.REDPL0W.COM (please bash away) I work @ Pfizer in I.T. it’s not great but it is enjoyable and pays my bills.

PEOPle WENT NUTS? WITH VIC LATINO??.. OOO I bet you anything in the world anyone could HAVE WENT ON THE STAGE AND YELLED SHIT AND PEOPLE WOULD HAVE CHEERED. THe GREAT EXAMPLE the fucken people sitting next to me where going nuts and the one girl was like " Do you know who that is??" to her freind and her freind was like " No..uhm is that puffy?" and then she looked at me and was like do you know? and i was just like no i think its jsut some guy they found in the parkign lot. ,. . I had no clue either though hahhah and that was supposedly "the biggest song of the summer

" according to Spic Latino hahahahahahahah i love it

When people pay $40 for a ticket they will cheer for a fucken homeless person jumping rope becuase they are determend to have fun

Guest saleen351

When people pay $40 for a ticket they will cheer for a fucken homeless person jumping rope becuase they are determend to have fun

that line is classic:laugh:

Originally posted by djfabioc

lol,yes he does read because he told that comes here once in a while .... i dunno if he is mexican....

I like Vic Latino..Thought I should speak up and have the guts to admit it since everyone else is slamming him. We all have our opinions...Concert was fun and was better then I thought it would be. :):D

First off.

You think if I was a recording artist I would have more of the right to talk trash? Ok no prob my friend owns a recording studio. Ill go down there sing a lame song on how my x cheated on me and he can fix up my voice. We can add some fat beats and a nice ass build up and he can touch my voice up with a few pirated 10,000 computer programs ill sample maybe one or two old school beats... and walla. I sound as good as Brittney spears...

I say really good things about clubs, DJ’s and bartenders. Richie Rydell, petey, George, merge metro. Why? Because they are all party people. They throw parties that THEY like… they want everyone to get fucked up have a good time and dance.. Petey said fuck the law and had the after hours party (fucken LEDGEN for that lol) ... They are not all about image... I mean im sure the bottom line is money but anyone that perseveres and keeps it “real†and uses smart business will succeed. Well I guess as long as you have the money to carry yourself until you do. Look at ktu?! They are soo out of touch with what’s going on. I mean even if you just look at it at a radio level of things.. there is nothing trendy, cutting edge or cool about the station. The station really does not appeal to any group of people. It’s just like there... It’s what where stuck with … I know people that LOVE krock, z100 and even that new 102.7 (I personally hate them all) But that’s not the point. I have never met a person from the disco era or now a days that loves ktu .., because ktu is a weak station and has an even weaker image that must have been built by the saddest marketing team that ever existed.

I am not just bashing people because I want to stand out... Well lol I like to stand out but im not making the shit I say up. It’s my opinion and it is truth to me because it is MINE. . But the bottom line in this stupid fucken scene everyone wants to know someone and everyone wants to get hooked up so you never here the truth because people are all ass kissers. I enjoy telling the truth... I mean shit listen to the people that said they had a great time at beatstock “I had no idea who was performing but I had fun getting drunk in the parking lotâ€...,,,,,, Uhmmm Do we really need ktu’s shit fest to do that?~! Lol no we don’t... we could have had any dj play songs and do the same thing. DO you have any Idea how many people I have met that could of hooked me up so well and I burned the HELL out of those bridges because I say shit that pisses them off?!? Hahahha LMFAO I DONT CARE GET IT?. This is a message board I doNT have to be ANYONE to voice my opinion. So I do and I love to. What do I do? Well besides having fun with my website WWW.REDPL0W.COM (please bash away) I work @ Pfizer in I.T. it’s not great but it is enjoyable and pays my bills.

PEOPle WENT NUTS? WITH VIC LATINO??.. OOO I bet you anything in the world anyone could HAVE WENT ON THE STAGE AND YELLED SHIT AND PEOPLE WOULD HAVE CHEERED. THe GREAT EXAMPLE the fucken people sitting next to me where going nuts and the one girl was like " Do you know who that is??" to her freind and her freind was like " No..uhm is that puffy?" and then she looked at me and was like do you know? and i was just like no i think its jsut some guy they found in the parkign lot. ,. . I had no clue either though hahhah and that was supposedly "the biggest song of the summer

Wow Wow Why are you so Bitter?????????????

First off.

This is such ridiculous ramblings. KTU is the #1 radio station. We are the scene. MR. Notallthere it does not seem that you have many supporters on your bashing of us.

That is because people love the ultimate radio station that our team built that is KTU!!. So yes your opinion is your own and by the looks of things that’s it. KTU keeps up with trend and the scene. For instance we have Vic Latino hosting the Wet T-shirt/Wet Willie contest at a couple of clubs in NYC!! Now folks if that is not keeping things cutting edge and even border line risqué’ then I don’t know what is. We know what you want :)

And sorry MR. Notallthere, It seems your really are NOT ALL THERE because you have no idea what people want.

Have a nice day ... And hey FOOOORGET ABOUT IT!

Originally posted by 1035thenewktu

This is such ridiculous ramblings. KTU is the #1 radio station. We are the scene. MR. Notallthere it does not seem that you have many supporters on your bashing of us.

That is because people love the ultimate radio station that our team built that is KTU!!. So yes your opinion is your own and by the looks of things that’s it. KTU keeps up with trend and the scene. For instance we have Vic Latino hosting the Wet T-shirt/Wet Willie contest at a couple of clubs in NYC!! Now folks if that is not keeping things cutting edge and even border line risqué’ then I don’t know what is. We know what you want :)

And sorry MR. Notallthere, It seems your really are NOT ALL THERE because you have no idea what people want.

Your right im sorry.

Originally posted by 1035thenewktu

Was that post just designed to be a complete and utter fucking joke? Your station is a joke to anyone who has a fucking clue about music . .. yes, there are those who I'm sure loved the feces that was on stage at PNC and Jones Beach this weekend, but there are a large amount of those that don't. KTU does NOT keep with the trends and the scene, weren't you asking about lightsticks a month or so back? The trend is not to take a song and beat the living shit out of it . . .

I love "dance" music and I don't even have your piece of shit station as a preset in my car. Z100 sucks, but at least they're upfront with their shittiness. You are NOT the "New" KTU, you're the "oh lets play some rapture" KTU . . .

Originally posted by tempkid

Diezel26, sisco, bigtime, stack and last but not least that crazy dogekid.....nice peformances indeed.

Stack drinking beer was priceless.

such a twisted lil crew we had. i got some good pics, especially one of dave and brad in the back of stacked's jeep playing Peter Puppet

everyone was afraid to play football w/ us in the parking lot

The sad thing about this topic is that satellite radio is the up and coming thing and because of that:

a) KTU will invest nothing in changing their image....they know they are only around for a little while longer. I think they realize they are losing their supporters but what can they really do about it? They're just beating the same old drum at this point because the $$ isnt there to adapt to dance music of the 2000's.

B) No entrepreneurs will invest anything in regular broadcast radio at this time....when satellite radio is about to take over the industry. If I had 250K to start up a radio station...I sure wouldnt take the chance. Thats a lot of $$ to put up for one for any entrepreneur and the risk is just too big with satellite radio making its way into the market.

I will say this....although i cant stand listening to KTU at all...I love David Morales who spins discohouse/soulful house at 1am on Saturdaynights/Sundaymornings. I live for that set...although I dont hear it live, i download it from a site that records it and posts the set afterwards.

Ok Look maybe I missing something here to all you ktu bashers, Most of you Who Bash appear to me, to be …..the same people that seem to bash anything that you deem not “ Fucking Kool……â€

Now with that in mind a Radio station in the city of NY which is the largest radio market in the country has ratings showing over 2 million listeners a Station like WKTU or Z100 both co exists with over 2 million listeners, one of you guys talk about no clue, old music sucks satellite radio Blah Blah Blah

What you must under stand is that your thread/opinion is just what it “IS†it means nothing, Question to all you music heads that know every fucking thing if Wktu is the Joke that your talking about !!!!!! then Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Junior, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Morales, Tsettos Viscous, why do these guy’s put there mix shows on this frequency weekly Now I love music and New Music too…….could one of you super music brain dude’s explain WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop:

First off.

First off.

That burning bridges thing fits me to a tee. You and I should watch what we say

Originally posted by clubgoddess

I like Vic Latino..Thought I should speak up and have the guts to admit it since everyone else is slamming him. We all have our opinions...Concert was fun and was better then I thought it would be. :):D

thx@sending me nudes@AIM later

Originally posted by thefamousmred

Ok Look maybe I missing something here to all you ktu bashers, Most of you Who Bash appear to me, to be …..the same people that seem to bash anything that you deem not “ Fucking Kool……”

Now with that in mind a Radio station in the city of NY which is the largest radio market in the country has ratings showing over 2 million listeners a Station like WKTU or Z100 both co exists with over 2 million listeners, one of you guys talk about no clue, old music sucks satellite radio Blah Blah Blah

What you must under stand is that your thread/opinion is just what it “IS” it means nothing, Question to all you music heads that know every fucking thing if Wktu is the Joke that your talking about !!!!!! then Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Junior, Paul Oakenfold, Tiesto, Morales, Tsettos Viscous, why do these guy’s put there mix shows on this frequency weekly Now I love music and New Music too…….could one of you super music brain dude’s explain WHY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop:

well at least youre catching on....we think the DJ's you named in your post are great DJ's...but they are on from 1am -5am on saturday night...which is about less than 1% of the airtime in a week. Try putting those guys on (or the music they spin) all day long...and you'll find a much larger audience. I have no problem with the music on your station during 1am-5am on saturday nights...its the 99% other stuff you play....cheese, garbage, etc. You guys are behind the trends...except for sunday mornings at 1am.

Take some action...get back to us when you've overhauled.

this shit was like a fuckin reunion for all the clubbers. i saw probally everyone there. all fucked up and trashed. the only people that got to see the concert were the people that had seats. everyone on the lawn didn't give a shit who was on. i lost everyone for about two hours then god only knows how i found them at the end of the night. then i pass out in my friends car only to wake up in front of temps. don't even think i slept saturday night. woke up monday at my friends house to find out there was a fight at his house and i broke up with my girl.