Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"Testing" Out the new girlfriend

guest00901

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I think this is so fucked up....

A friend of mine just started dating this new girl. He's 22 and shes 18, this is the first younger girl he has ever dated. They have been together maybe like 2 weeks and he IMs me today and he goes "I have to test my girl soon so you gotta hook me up with some guys pictures"....meaning, he's going to make up a fake screen name and talk to her and send her pix and see what happens. He doesnt trust her because she's always in chat rooms online and her buddy list goes on for days, I told him I think he's just insecure and that if she found out he did that to her she would dump his ass.

What do you think about this situation?

Well to answer your question,,

Have your parents seen your website? Would they think that you are a whore for it?

I’m not saying you are i am just intrigued by this

Originally posted by i3itch

Because Staten Island is the only place where the guys would stalk their girlfriends on an internet chat.

Most of the "AoL Beef" comes from that SI chatroom..

That's why when she said "...making up a fake screen name.." I asked about Staten Island :D

:laugh:

Never heard of this, how did this stereotype come up?

A friend of mine just started dating this new girl. He's 22 and shes 18, this is the first younger girl he has ever dated. They have been together maybe like 2 weeks and he IMs me today and he goes "I have to test my girl soon so you gotta hook me up with some guys pictures"....meaning, he's going to make up a fake screen name and talk to her and send her pix and see what happens. He doesnt trust her because she's always in chat rooms online and her buddy list goes on for days, I told him I think he's just insecure and that if she found out he did that to her she would dump his ass.

i think he does not trust her because he himself cheats...

Oh please...It's the internet for fuck sake.....I can see if the girl has went out & met guys left & right from online (which should have told him something from the beginning :blank:) then he'd have reason to suspect something.....But personally...I think he's an immature, insecure little boy who needs to grow up before he goes around being all Nancy Drew on her ass......

It simply means that the guy wants to take the realtionship a step further and before he does, he wants to see if the bond in a relationship is mutual. It's normal because it avoids a lot of drama later in a relationship. The sooner u find out the better!! Trust me.. U don't wanna be wasting time with someone who wasn't right for u from the beginning. Heh.

Darlok

U should help him out sexybabyD

i think its just slightly immature:rolleyes: