Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OK - So where exactly...

guyman1966

Originally posted by pod

Fridays at Nerve!

Up until now, it's one of the best choices the househeads have but I still think this party needs a little more consistency but it's getting there....I will continue to show support to Marco and Jon. :)

Aquabooty is hit or miss nowadays...it was pretty good before.

best party on the beach in terms of music, hands down nerve friday nights. Used to be crobar when they had guests come over, but right now music is best at nerve and then lime bar.

Best party overall on the beach for me though is tantra, monday nights. Good house music, not the newest or most original music but its good enough. What makes this party special though is the quantity and quality of women, week in and week out and for some reason u don't see them this wild anywhere else. Oh and a plus with that drum guy.

Opium is getting wild too with the parties I've seen them book as of late.

Guyman ... told you a couple weeks back about my faith for Friday's at Nerve ... simple equation ... small venue ... good sound ... and the commitment for top quality music ...

Steps forward for what I'd like to see ... would lie to you if I can say I'm happy with what we've got ... but happy thou with the progress of it ...

This September will give you guys a better taste of what I like ... and why ... without doubts this will be the best party ...

September 5th ... Demi and Oscar Fonseca

September 19th ... Lee Burridge

September 26th ... James Zabiela

I won't go on ... any further description is giving you guys our business plan ... ;)

hybrid august 29th @ nerve- this is going to be wicked plus ariel and I each week - lol - no seriously - we are having some fun on 23rd street again and apreciate the continued support - we need you guys every week! Its becoming special again! see you all friday!

thanks again!

Jon

Originally posted by djdekan

Techno Night to come at Nerve Thursdays.

YESS! I hope this really happens, this is exactly the place where a Techno party should go off (except for the fact that it's on the Beach and not in Miami)

my suggestion, 1st guest dj should be: JOHN SELWAY, or SMITH & SELWAY together, I'd actually pay money to attend something like that there....