Clubplanet Nightlife Community

GSP Accident on saturday

does anyone know any details about it? From what i heard, there was stand still traffic for about 2 hours somewhere around exit 98 i think....supposedly there were bodies all over the road :(

Traffic held up louie devito for a while so santana kept rockin at xs...but i heard the accident was horrible....any info anyone?

Im wonderin if it was anyone comin down the shore after beatstock?

I was stuck in the traffic of the accident It must haev happened just before because I saw the police cars and all flying past us in the shoulder.

Story Goes:

Girl I know was a few cars behind the car lady lost control and veered into the trees car ricocheted off trees and ejected the driver into the second lane of the parkway. About an hour later I was finally passing the accident scene and the poor lady's body was still in the middle of the highway all twisted and mangled. That was the only body I saw and heard of. Dont know of any other details but Im sure it was in the paper. Accident was in Brick by exit 91.

...i dunno...but the one night i dont leave for the shore till like 11ish....prob 11:30 after my friend made me go back to his house 3 times cause he forgot shit.....

anyways...we got to exit like 96 at around 12:30...and got to seaside at like 2!!!!!!!!!!!.....and yes.....saw body bag......and was a very LARGE area marked off with flares......biggest accident site i have seen....and my girl...who is well...a little more emotional than me.....was sick to her stomache and almost not able to come out.......

Wow this is like what I saw coming home from the shore a few weeks back 6:30 in the morning 6 girls ejected from a Blazer that flipped. Pulled over to help. One girl died severe head injury. Being that I was there before any police or emergency units this will be a scene I will never forget.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

does anyone know any details about it? From what i heard, there was stand still traffic for about 2 hours somewhere around exit 98 i think....supposedly there were bodies all over the road :(

Traffic held up louie devito for a while so santana kept rockin at xs...but i heard the accident was horrible....any info anyone?

Im wonderin if it was anyone comin down the shore after beatstock?

My friends sister told me that he was the first person to stop on the shoulder to see if the girl was okay because he said NO ONE WAS STOPPING. He then called 911. I didnt hear about a bunch of bodies.

Originally posted by origskeemr

My friends sister told me that he was the first person to stop on the shoulder to see if the girl was okay because he said NO ONE WAS STOPPING. He then called 911. I didnt hear about a bunch of bodies.

..who!?....and i am surprised c didnt tell u....she almost through up in my backseat