Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Back from Ibiza

Was there Radio 1 weekend....im basically paralized from all the partying i did....it was my second year in a row there and it beat any other trip ive been on 10-fold....as insane as it was last year and as great as WMC is, Ibiza is magical....u cant get that vibe anywhere in the US mainly because our cultures are so different from the rest of the world and may i add inferior to the rest of the world when it comes to partying...just the vibe alone kept me going til 8, 9 or 10 in the morning...ive never done a drug in my life and i was basically sober from dancing the alcohol out of me...if u r into drugs though thats a great place for ya...noone give a shit...u can do them whenever, whereever and for dirt cheap...i also heard it was quality stuff too....i met Danny Howells, Darren Emerson, Lottie and a bunch of others....i can get into reviews now but not only is it sadening but it would take wayyyy too long so if someone wants to ask a question go right ahead...it was alotta money considering the Euro is now worth more than the dollar...last year the dollar was a bit more...it would be great to have some educated Americans on the island next year cause theres barely any...i think we met about 10 others other than the 10 we were with (which was a great thing)... start saving now...as far as the best day/night there, it was definitely DC-10 for Circo Loco where Danny Howells played a blinder of a set after their resident Tania Vulkano tore the roof off...i later met Danny and bought him a beer...later that night Roger Sanchez had his Release Yourself night at Pacha....that probably was the best clubbing day of my life...best DJ set belonged to my main man Darren Emerson at Underwater at Pacha Tuesday night

Originally posted by bozer

Problem with coming back from Ibiza, is that no matter how well you tell the story, nobody will trully understand unless they went there too.

I brought my video camera this year to try and bring some of it back... although it is entertaining footage to watch, it still doesn't capture that Ibiza feeling.

Problem with coming back from Ibiza, is that no matter how well you tell the story, nobody will trully understand unless they went there too.

yea ur absolutely right on that one...words and pics dont do any justice...u can make afghanistan look like a great place for a split second if u snap the right pic

So very true!!! Everyone must experience it once in your life. I'd Ibiza & Amsterdam are two places that you cannot describe unless you experience it yourself!!!