Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got Juice? Temptations Sundays

I WAS AT TEMPTATIONS ON SUNDAY AND ALL I SAW WAS JUICE HEADS ALL OVER THE PLACE I WAS SO SICK TO SEE THEM EVERYWHERE JUST WALKING AROUND WITH THERE ARMS UP IN THE AIR WHEN THEY PASS YOU THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU A TAP ON THE SHOULDER TO SAY MOVE OR ANYTHING I HATE JUICE HEADS AND THE GIRLS ALL HAD FAKE TITTS

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

I WAS AT TEMPTATIONS ON SUNDAY AND ALL I SAW WAS JUICE HEADS ALL OVER THE PLACE I WAS SO SICK TO SEE THEM EVERYWHERE JUST WALKING AROUND WITH THERE ARMS UP IN THE AIR WHEN THEY PASS YOU THEY DON'T EVEN GIVE YOU A TAP ON THE SHOULDER TO SAY MOVE OR ANYTHING I HATE JUICE HEADS AND THE GIRLS ALL HAD FAKE TITTS

:jerkoff:

If I had a dollar for everyone that complained about Tempts but still continued to go, I could pay off the national deficit.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

lala--

u cant pay attention to that on sundays-- how can u not focus on the music...Denny rips it every sunday --

I loveeeeee sunday nights at tempts

yeah din da da acapella over house muzik

yeah original michael jackson

luvin it

Tempts Sundays!

Im all about it!! Def the best day/night of the weekend.

Surf to Tempts, with the usual sunday crew!! Cant ask for more!

You say this like it's a bad thing :what:

Originally posted by njstacked2

Deppnade....Holla @ me! WTF? Very very dissapointed!

I guess you heard about Super? I will call you tonight...big news around here....

uh oh.. that sounds bad

stacked or bigtime.. PM me w/ details.

lala.. bar A is in belmar ;)

Stacked.. i actually am gay, but didn't wanna scare you away on our first date. i'm a little hesitant now though to open up to you after the cranberry juice incident.

weekend plans include getting in some beach time with the last couple weeks of the summer. granted the sun is shining this coming sunday, i WILL be on the surf club beach all day. may have to crash in ortley sat night to make it there as early as you freaks though.

don't get me wrong denny did rock the place he was playing good music but he never plays that good when he is on (ktu) i had fun sunday at temptations i liked when he was playing the old school music he did a good job sunday and when i heard him @ the sexy @ the roxy party that time he really rocked the shit out of the place:party:

..i love when people complain about going somewhere that people take pride in their appearance!!.......yea...there are exceptions.....but there are rude people in all clubs and stereotypes........and so what if someone has fake tits or other plastic surgery........like all that raver candy necklace stuffed animal shit isn't just a cry for attention!.......it's all how people go about it...to each his own;)

I hate ignorant people...

I completely embarressed a group of girls (and myself) at Surf Club for this attitude...

Thought these girls were making comments about the same thing and decided to put them in their place, quite loudly I might add...

They apologized for the confusion, but assured me they were actually criticising their own bodies, and not picking fun at my girl.....

I felt bad about the whole thing...

Very upsettting though... My girl has the biggest heart and treats people with such kindness... she does not deserve such criticisms....

Judge people on thier heart and how they treat others...

Not how they look....

Thankfully the apology was accepted and they girls hung out with us for the remainder of the afternoon...

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I hate ignorant people...

I completely embarressed a group of girls (and myself) at Surf Club for this attitude...

Thought these girls were making comments about the same thing and decided to put them in their place, quite loudly I might add...

They apologized for the confusion, but assured me they were actually criticising their own bodies, and not picking fun at my girl.....

I felt bad about the whole thing...

Very upsettting though... My girl has the biggest heart and treats people with such kindness... she does not deserve such criticisms....

Judge people on thier heart and how they treat others...

Not how they look....

Thankfully the apology was accepted and they girls hung out with us for the remainder of the afternoon...

WHAT? There is no way in the world I could see someone saying anything bad about tigger...One of the most beautiful people I have met- inside and out.....

Good thing it wasnt directed towards her...i would have had to get angry!!! xoxoxox

wasnt any different on saturday. although i love hearing tsettos tear it up, i like the crowd better at merge. the only problem w/ that place is that its either a hit or miss. white party should be fun :D