Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday 08-22-03 @ Nerve ...

vipnerd

attachment.php?postid=1655281

attachment.php?postid=1655229

This Friday August 22nd is the Residents Friday at Nerve

Resident DJs ... Jon Cowan and Ariel Baund ... will be giving us their awaited back to back set ...

Nerve is also proud to announce the appearance of two local Miami DJs who have impressed us in the past weeks ... Cianci & Avila ...

I've seen both of them and I know they will rock the place ... :D

See you guys on Friday ... it surely will be lots of fun ...

For guestlist e-mail me to: marco@phatmusic.org

Open Bar 10-12

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i cant wait!! im looking forward to spin in that system this friday!!it will be wicked...i want to thank all the nerve team(vip nerd,jon ,carla etc) for giving me and my partner this big chance.....they are showing true support to locals djs!!! it should be a fun night!! prepare yourself for a night of good progry,techy,funky house...and surely a couple of good break choons!!!

see ya !!!:D :D

Originally posted by blendprod

i cant wait!! im looking forward to spin in that system this friday!!it will be wicked...i want to thank all the nerve team(vip nerd,jon ,carla etc) for giving me and my partner this big chance.....they are showing true support to locals djs!!! it should be a fun night!! prepare yourself for a night of good progry,techy,funky house...and surely a couple of good break choons!!!

No problem Francesco ... all three of us are always with our ears extended analyzing quality upcoming talent ... :D

Nerve is about music ... quality music ;)

hey vip.....i got great tracks last night....george(grooveman) always take good care of me!!.....def is looking really good for friday...were all really exited......it will be bomb after bomb!!!! im waiting for some promos today and the artillery will be ready!!!:tank::gang::biggun::2guns:

hey vip.....i got great tracks last night....george(grooveman) always take good care of me!!.....def is looking really good for friday...were all really exited......it will be bomb after bomb!!!! im waiting for some promos today and the artillery will be ready!!!:tank::gang::biggun::2guns:

Let's get the funk out!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

hey funketeer..looking forward to meet you on friday bro :D

I had a blast the last time I went to Nerve and I'm planning to do the same this Friday...I'll buy you a rum & coke, my treat...good luck on Friday Blend!

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER

Liked the tracks Carla put aside for you? ;):eek: ... can't wait for Friday ... :D

CONGRATULATIONS! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!:D

Originally posted by cheekeetika

CONGRATULATIONS! BEST OF LUCK TO YOU!:D

thanks ...youre very sweet.....i was talking with EV at grooveman the other day about how always when i have a party hes busy or the other way around....im looking forward for the time when i can go see him spin and he can come and see me.....i hope soon!!

and of course meet you finally!!

Originally posted by jcbliss

set times

Jon Cowan & Ariel Baund - 10-3:30ish???

cianci and avila - 3 0r 3:30ish to close

looking forward to a simply amazing evening - get in touch guys!

Jon@blissproductions.com

everyone be sure and stop by the booth for a cocktail with me - see you all on the dancefloor

jon

damn! hopefully Cianci and Avila will have a good crowd there. Akward set time.

Originally posted by laliux

damn! hopefully Cianci and Avila will have a good crowd there. Akward set time.

we have a good following...so def we will have a decent crowd at that time.....i think it will be from 3 to 5 ....and you know what bro...is a good start!!!...i love the oportunity that nerve is giving us....we are aware that we have to earn our way to the top!!!

see ya there!!

Welcome Luis ... glad to see you posting :D

I have to agree ... it should be a great nite ...

We haven't seen much of Jon and Ariel back to back ... I'm sure they have all those tracks set aside for us this Friday ... :D

Cianci & Avila ... perfect combination to knock out the nite 'til 5 am ... have seen very few djs in Sobe lately that can keep a dance floor pumping 'til they kick you out to close the club ... :eek:

Hope to see you there Biz ... I'm sure Nelson has fed you with details about Francesco and Luis ... ;):D