Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diggers

kaydup

Not going for Diggers. Considering I've never really had a good time at a Sasha or Digweed show I've finally decided to give up on them. You guys have fun though, I know I will. :pint:

I don't think I can do a full-on pubcrawl Saturday, but I might be able to hit-up some of it. I've got friends coming in from out of town Saturday night/afternoon.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Not going for Diggers. Considering I've never really had a good time at a Sasha or Digweed show I've finally decided to give up on them. You guys have fun though, I know I will. :pint:

I don't think I can do a full-on pubcrawl Saturday, but I might be able to hit-up some of it. I've got friends coming in from out of town Saturday night/afternoon.

:no: very very very very very very very x100 :no: :no: :no:

Originally posted by boobiepants

so what are ya gonna do????:confused:

why not check out the nice OPEN bar at therapy!!!:idea:

I'll be checking out the open bar at 45 Clyde. Then I'll be checking out of the Betty Ford clinic sometime the next day (with a trip to a half-dozen dive bars wedged in between somewhere).

Don't worry though, I fully intend to get in your boobiepants sometime soon ;):3some:

Originally posted by teamj5

looks like stymie is getting sloppy seconds :tongue:

:cool:

Would you ever get laid if it wasn't for your imagination?? :tongue:

And the pic is cute - me & jess on either side of you and half of your shirt got cut off so it only says "I got crabs" hahahaha

Congratulations! This is the first and most deserving recipient of the nyis4meathead's WORST JOKE OF THE WEEK AWARD.

Thanks nyis - i'd give you something but I'd have to actually exert effort to lift up my hand to your forehead :rolleyes:

I never thought it would happen, but g, for your sharp and to-the-point comebacks, you have been awarded with my newest accolade:

attachment.php?postid=1659680.jpg

Did you and flava work on that one together? Way better than the first one!