Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nick Warren

laliux

Originally posted by diabolique007

I'd prefer to actually see him spin this time insead of hearing all the juicy details

:)

and we'd prefer to see you (and your boy, eric?) there as well as opposed to hear about your excuses for missing it! :D

Originally posted by cholocholo

Best DJ´s of the moment: Dave Seaman

I was not impressed with Seaman's set last time he was here.

Quick WMC story about Anthony Pappa...me and my friends were waiting in line to get into a pool party where Danny Howells and others were spinnin, and Anthony Pappa was right in front of us. They wouldn't let him in for some reason (not on list or something) and instead of saying "do you know who I am" and throwing a big fit, he quietly stepped out of line and talked to the guy as we were able to go ahead of him. He seems very humble.

i've heard a couple of stories about him too, but i shouldn't mention them.

I agree dave seamen's moment has passed. Last couple of sets that i've heard of him where boring. He was playing all the big tracks, that every dj is playing. It was just plain old boring and predictable.

Originally posted by lilliz77

Quick WMC story about Anthony Pappa...me and my friends were waiting in line to get into a pool party where Danny Howells and others were spinnin, and Anthony Pappa was right in front of us. They wouldn't let him in for some reason (not on list or something) and instead of saying "do you know who I am" and throwing a big fit, he quietly stepped out of line and talked to the guy as we were able to go ahead of him. He seems very humble.

i hear him spin at Spin (WMC 2003) and at Nerve recently...and as fas i have seen (including Seaman) they are both class acts...good guys all around...