Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NU NRG Live!!!!! EDGAR V & VICTOR DINAIRE Sat aug 23rd!

Saturday 23rd August

Fresh out of Germany the new stars of Vandit Records,

NU NRG, will be performing live!! at arc. This will mark the 1st US appearance by the group who have shot to stardom through Paul Van Dyke's label. They are already recieving huge praise by DJs and artists across the globe and impressed Paul so much that he signed them exclusively to his label!! They have sinced toured around Europe with a show that is destroying dancefloors. This will be a very special opportunity to see an amazing live show. Not to be missed!!:):)

Joining them will be a duel between two rising stars. New York based DJ, Victor Dinaire and Crobar Miami resident Edgar V. Both DJs have been notching up an impressive amount of gigs in the last year and have established themselves as two of their cities most promosing talents. Now it is time we brought them together....

Check arcspace.net for $20 list.

As normal no +1's please

list closes 3am

Originally posted by nickarc

Saturday 23rd August

Fresh out of Germany the new stars of Vandit Records,

NU NRG, will be performing live!! at arc. This will mark the 1st US appearance by the group who have shot to stardom through Paul Van Dyke's label. They are already recieving huge praise by DJs and artists across the globe and impressed Paul so much that he signed them exclusively to his label!! They have sinced toured around Europe with a show that is destroying dancefloors. This will be a very special opportunity to see an amazing live show. Not to be missed!!:):)

Joining them will be a duel between two rising stars. New York based DJ, Victor Dinaire and Crobar Miami resident Edgar V. Both DJs have been notching up an impressive amount of gigs in the last year and have established themselves as two of their cities most promosing talents. Now it is time we brought them together....

Check arcspace.net for $20 list.

As normal no +1's please

list closes 3am

Wow sounds like a great line-up. Nu NRG and Edgar V rock...I'm not familiar with Victor, but I'm sure he's just as good! Too bad I'm gonna miss it:(

Wake the F*ck Up People

This is thee hottest line up for the summer.

I have seen Edgar twice.

Two different sides of the man.

once at roxy doing the sickest hard trance that made my ears bleed (in a good way:D )

and once at space. Opening for Paul Van Dyk in march WMC. This man played the Dirtyest tripped out house I had ever heard EVA. I thought he was better then Pvd. You can expect a very similiar set to that one this weekend.

Nu NrgVandit RecordsThey have been scanning the globe for the past 7 years bringing the fore front of new mind altering trance. There productions have surpassed any others in the genre. If it wasnt for them Pvd's record collection would be cut in Half!! :eek:

These two men who make up nu nrg are going to show somthing to new york they have never seen before.....

Victor DinaireBonzia / Banshee Records This man is the fastest growing star in the underground club movement. For 10 years he has been hoaning his skills spinning at clubs from Canada to Korea. Recently Banshee (aka Bonzia Records) have partnerd with him to do production / dj work. Victor is an amazing techno / trance dj. He will blow you all alaway Saturday.

As nick said all guest list are 20 dollars and 25 dollars at the door.

........................ see you guys at arc